Class Impact: Ladarius Tennison exits

View as article
I will say our staff has been on point with identifying some under the radar dudes before they blow up in the past couple of years (Harvey, Payton, Rousseau, Huff, Blissett, Tennison, etc.). Do I think Tennison will come back to us? Probably not but not sure what else the staff could have done.

Advertisement
I understand Clemson which is what it is but Auburn? Cmon man.

Lots of white girls and money given to players. Had lots of friend go to school at Auburn and the football players are treated like Gods. The players won’t pay for a meal or alcohol the entire time they are there. Can’t compare Miami to a college town like Auburn. Some of these kids actually like the thought of going to a small but very active party college town as opposed to the quiet campus of Miami and then the downtown life of Miami.

Last edited:
Lots of white girls and money given to players. Had lots of friend go to school at Auburn and the football players are treated like Gods. The players won’t pay for a meal or alcohol the entire time they are there. Can’t compare Miami to a college town like Auburn. Some of these kids actual like the though do going to a small college town as opposed to the quiet campus of Miami and then the downtown life of Miami.
No wonder they have alot of busts

I’m glad he didn’t attend Auburn’s Big Cat weekend. We’ll get him back on campus for Paradise camp and he’s still in the group text with our commits so you never know what may happen.....
How you know he still in the group text?

Advertisement
Lots of white girls and money given to players. Had lots of friend go to school at Auburn and the football players are treated like Gods. The players won’t pay for a meal or alcohol the entire time they are there. Can’t compare Miami to a college town like Auburn. Some of these kids actually like the thought of going to a small but very active party college town as opposed to the quiet campus of Miami and then the downtown life of Miami.

I get that side of it. When I think of Auburn football I think of consistently average/slightly above average. Malzahn isn’t the genius everyone thought he is (or the rest of CFB caught up) and is always on the hot seat.

With Bama LSU and Texas A&M in the West they’ll probably fall even further into mediocrity.

Lots of white girls and money given to players. Had lots of friend go to school at Auburn and the football players are treated like Gods. The players won’t pay for a meal or alcohol the entire time they are there. Can’t compare Miami to a college town like Auburn. Some of these kids actual like the though do going to a small college town as opposed to the quiet campus of Miami and then the downtown life of Miami.

“If you think we needed Shapiro to get alcohol and girls while at Miami your crazy”

Jonathan Vilma

Advertisement
I get that side of it. When I think of Auburn football I think of consistently average/slightly above average. Malzahn isn’t the genius everyone thought he is (or the rest of CFB caught up) and is always on the hot seat.

With Bama LSU and Texas A&M in the West they’ll probably fall even further into mediocrity.
And they got a freshman quarterback most likely getting the nod. They do have a nasty d line tho

Advertisement
Gatewood is going to get the nod. I expect Malzahn to play Nix some though. With that said, I expect Malzahn to be fired after this season unless he beats at least one of UGA/Bama.

Same. Im pretty sure the Tiger faithful are fully expecting playoffs or bust....

If he stumbles to 9 wins watch him get the axe

I think everyone caught up and he also hasn’t had an elite QB like Cam who can truly run his offense. Saban even admitted years back that he had to get away from the 4-3 with his LB all weighing 250lbs. You have seen a shift with all of the SEC to go towards more versatile defenses with more athletic LB. similar to what Miami has transitioned to.

“If you think we needed Shapiro to get alcohol and girls while at Miami your crazy”

Jonathan Vilma

Our players are small fish in the grand scheme of the city of Miami. Miami is full of millionaires and celebrities. In Auburn or any other SeC college town, the football players are the celebrities. This makes a difference for some of them when deciding on schools.

Advertisement
Our players are small fish in the grand scheme of the city of Miami. Miami is full of millionaires and celebrities. In Auburn or any other SeC college town, the football players are the celebrities. This makes a difference for some of them when deciding on schools.
No it doesn’t . A lot of the things that have been stated as reasons for players not staying home has been spread by the schools that try to pull kids from here. When we were on top no one gave a sht about on campus stadiums, attendance or all the other things you just posted.
In 2001 we opened up in pedo state to over 100k.
The next week we played Mcnee state or some other irrelevant at the ob with a whopping 40k in attendance. Nobody cared cause we were the canes.
Kids leave for winning and bags. Facilities are good but if it was such a deal breaker Oregon should’ve been cranking out top 5 classes the last few years.
We win and more kids will stay home but not all of them. Win big and even less will leave.
Saban and Clemson had to win, throw bags, and still had to build freaking resorts in the middle of trailervilles to get players from cities.

Advertisement
Back