Class Impact: Ladarius Tennison exits

View as article
Typical bag chaser. He was a normal grateful kid when we got on him because no one was recruiting him. Then he got some interest from the bag schools, and the rest is history.

He’s like that fat dude who couldn’t get any chicks and was happy with Mildred from the science club. Then he started working out and lost weight and thought he was hot **** all of a sudden.
What happened to Mildred? Asking for a friend... whose names rhymes with Maranos.

Advertisement
He decommited for a reason

Yeah Clemson told him it wasn’t a commitable offer lol

He’s doing his diligence now... hoping UGA drops a big bag.

Wouldn’t be upset if he ends up back with his with a chip on his shoulder after being overlooked

Advertisement
Typical bag chaser. He was a normal grateful kid when we got on him because no one was recruiting him. Then he got some interest from the bag schools, and the rest is history.

He’s like that fat dude who couldn’t get any chicks and was happy with Mildred from the science club. Then he started working out and lost weight and thought he was hot **** all of a sudden.
Or the nerd that never got chicks when he was young, gets married young to his one conquest and then makes some coin and the next thing you know he’s re-born as some wannabe player, flashing cash and cheating like a dog all over the place. I know you’ve seen this.

Advertisement
EF294634-A270-4B5E-84F5-5AD1C8E0A39B.gif

You guys are saying this but the question was If Miami is out of it in getting him and he said “yeah!!” I don’t see what’s so complicated. At some point it’s smacking us in the face.
And he’s said in the past very positive things in those questions about Miami on ig. This just doesn’t jive with what he said in the past and after paradise camp

Advertisement
You guys are saying this but the question was If Miami is out of it in getting him and he said “yeah!!” I don’t see what’s so complicated. At some point it’s smacking us in the face.

It's like asking a girl out and she says "No". At that point it's pretty obvious she's not going to get with you. This is the same exact thing.

Right now I think it would be a good idea to circle back and shore up Francois while recruiting safety like we recruited the rest of the defense this cycle. Line up the solid B’s and if we land an elite then fine. If not, then we aren’t scrambling way down our board at the end.

Last edited:
Advertisement
See shît like this is crazy. Then they will tell the staff some different knowing they not coming here and valuable time has been wasted.
I don't know if we're out or not, but if our coaches can't figure out when a kid isnt being truthful then we're screwed anyway. It's recruiting. EVERYONE lies. Our coaches need to be able to figure that **** out and respond accordingly.

Advertisement
Back