Class Impact: Ladarius Tennison exits

View as article
Advertisement
I understand Clemson which is what it is but Auburn? Cmon man.

money-2.gif

This kid is definitely going to Auburn.

Solely my opinion but I don't think the Richards talk highly of Miami behind closed doors. Something fishy about his injury imo.

Advertisement
View attachment 86895

This kid is definitely going to Auburn.

Solely my opinion but I don't think the Richards talk highly of Miami behind closed doors. Something fishy about his injury imo.
Scumbag Richards won’t be what makes him go to Auburn. He’ll go to that godforsaken KKK pasture for the same reason so many other recruits, including many from South Florida, go there—$$$$$.

There was an exposè on Real Sports several years ago where a South Florida kid (McClover??) came right out and told the world Auburn greased him up.

Next for Tennison is a trip to another in-state school.

“I’m going to Miami next week for Paradise Camp. The Miami camp, I just want to see the coaches again. They’re real cool. I just want to get a good experience of going back up there.”

Lots of white girls and money given to players. Had lots of friend go to school at Auburn and the football players are treated like Gods. The players won’t pay for a meal or alcohol the entire time they are there. Can’t compare Miami to a college town like Auburn. Some of these kids actually like the thought of going to a small but very active party college town as opposed to the quiet campus of Miami and then the downtown life of Miami.
Thick fine *** white girls doing whatever you want em too smh... I know why they go to Auburn, just like I know why kids go to FSU. 🤷🏿‍♂️ Live life ****.

Advertisement
I saw this on the gaytor board but couldn’t find the tweet from Tennison. Maybe someone versed in twitter can verify it as it says we’re out?

82E615F9-33CD-4A4F-87F4-AB8B68BEA426.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
See shît like this is crazy. Then they will tell the staff some different knowing they not coming here and valuable time has been wasted.
Is he saying otherwise? Either way, better to have this come out now.
Btw, Good to see someone else who writes “shît” the same way as me.

Typical bag chaser. He was a normal grateful kid when we got on him because no one was recruiting him. Then he got some interest from the bag schools, and the rest is history.

He’s like that fat dude who couldn’t get any chicks and was happy with Mildred from the science club. Then he started working out and lost weight and thought he was hot **** all of a sudden.

Advertisement
Back