Class Impact: Ladarius Tennison exits

View as article
I don't know if we're out or not, but if our coaches can't figure out when a kid isnt being truthful then we're screwed anyway. It's recruiting. EVERYONE lies. Our coaches need to be able to figure that **** out and respond accordingly.
I just want the coaches to see this so at least we know that they know what they’re dealing with. However, they approach it, I’ll trust this staff.

Advertisement
Wow Tennison is playing us for fools. I’d have El Jefe call him and say either you’re in or you’re out but make a call in the next week or so. Then as he’s making his decision we go entertain some other prospects at the safety spot, so like RVACane said, we aren’t left holding our ****s when Tennison comes back with his answer. Hopefully this applies the right amount of pressure on him to make a call one way or the other. If he’s all in on Auburn, and that bag, **** him. If he realizes the depth of talent Manny and Co. are amassing for 2020, then he should know the train is already getting packed, and about to leave the station. We ain’t got time to play no diva games.

Advertisement
You guys are saying this but the question was If Miami is out of it in getting him and he said “yeah!!” I don’t see what’s so complicated. At some point it’s smacking us in the face.
It was weirdly worded to guys not willing to accept the easiest explanation. If Teni$$on got confused by that question he’ll never qualify anyway.

Typical bag chaser. He was a normal grateful kid when we got on him because no one was recruiting him. Then he got some interest from the bag schools, and the rest is history.

He’s like that fat dude who couldn’t get any chicks and was happy with Mildred from the science club. Then he started working out and lost weight and thought he was hot **** all of a sudden.
This is basically most recruits after we discover them first

1563745239198.gif

One of these days one of these recruits is going to decommit and later want back in and Manny is going to say no thanks and make it public. To send a message to the recruiting-sphere. The Miami offer and spot are valuable and you can't play with it. We will get there, soon

Last edited:
Advertisement
Scumbag Richards won’t be what makes him go to Auburn. He’ll go to that godforsaken KKK pasture for the same reason so many other recruits, including many from South Florida, go there—$$$$$.

There was an exposè on Real Sports several years ago where a South Florida kid (McClover??) came right out and told the world Auburn greased him up.

I think it was actually ol' Mary Jane Rottencrotch.

One of these days one of these recruits isn't going to decommit and later want back in and Manny is going to say no thanks and make it public. To send a message to the recruiting-sphere. The Miami offer and spot are valuable and you can't play with it. We will get there, soon
Donnell Harris, or whatever his name is, would have learned that if he wanted back in right now.

This ain’t the GLORY DAYS....Right now we have belief, faith and hope.
Truth of the matter like it or not, we are going to keep spitting game in Tennison ear until we **** or have blu balls.
This Jitt is the real deal HOLYFIELD...If he were a few inches taller he’d be a 5* for you star whores....
It’s July don’t worry about him, Worry about kicking Florida ***

Advertisement
We need to pay some attention to Pough to flip him back from Rutgers, and make sure we secure the Juco kid. Forget about Tennison, it's obvious he like the recruiting circus and has his hand out. If the bag schools fill up and we have a double digit W season, he'll be banging on the door to try to get back into the class. Same goes for Gray.

We were on him b4 any other big time school. He’s getting some hype, and now he’s feeling himself.

Again, b4 anyone jumps to conclusion, we were in Chantz Williams’ top 5, and then eliminated from his top 3. He’s now a Cane & have professed to shut down his recruitment.

2017, Mike Harley re-affirmed his commitment to WVU after our bowl game beat down of them. Several days later, he signed w us.

Recruiting is truly fluid. These kids r built different. One minute they feelin this, next minute they feelin that. Just keep recruiting him & take care of business on the field. If he comes, fine. If he don’t, fine.

All I’m saying is that these kids, don’t take everything as 💯 from them.

Y’all never stopped to think, since this was in a different board, someone isn’t ****ing around and made this **** up? With as many trolls we have on THIS board who says it isn’t elsewhere too?

Advertisement
Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems like every time we have a prominent commitment take place this year, it's almost immediately followed by a decommitment elsewhere. After the news yesterday, I was just waiting for a departure and sure enough, here it is.

Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems like every time we have a prominent commitment take place this year, it's almost immediately followed by a decommitment elsewhere. After the news yesterday, I was just waiting for a departure and sure enough, here it is.
Bruh he decommitted months ago whatchu mean?

Advertisement
Back