Class Impact: Jaiden Francois to Miami

Advertisement
If he is shorter than 6'1 he needs to play cb. This is not because he can't play safety this is because of how he will pair up with tennison. No sense in having 2 safeties under 6 feet. This is just my personal preference, one safety 5'10 the other 6'1+.

Advertisement
This young man is a very impressive athlete with elite ball skills and football IQ. Looks like an All-ACC type at S or CB.

Seems more like a FS whose gifted playing in space but the fact that he can possibly play corner only makes him more appealing. He should be on the field in obvious passing situations from day 1.

Advertisement
This kid is a DB, I honestly perfer the recruit's that can play both safety (he can come up and hit) and corner (he can cover and defend against the pass)!!

We need player's that fit TNM mold..

This kid still carry a 3* rating is shameful, long as he sticks with the hometeam I'm happy.. This kid is the best DB in FL!!

I like him at safety. Truly elite haul with him and Tennison(favorite recruit this cycle).

Whats the name of the corner that transfered from Trinity to a school in GA? LOVED his film!

I like him at safety. Truly elite haul with him and Tennison(favorite recruit this cycle).

Whats the name of the corner that transfered from Trinity to a school in GA? LOVED his film!
Brandon “T” Lee

Advertisement
Do you see him as a Safety or Corner in our Defense?
Not DMoney but I see a FS in our defense. Francois is an explosive ballhawk with tremendous instincts and great hands. He does posses some good man coverage ability that will continue to develop but I don't see a CB although he could play CB. The comparison to a cross between Jaquan and Bandy is a good one but like I said, I see him more as a safety. Letting this kid roam centerfield is the best way to use his instincts and ballhawking abilities IMO. In terms of height, I would put him at about 5'10"-5'10 and a half with a stocky build. Kid can hit too!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back