Class Impact: Cornelius Nunn exits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
how you seen whats going on with us and Cuse? they look better
Bull****. How many guys has Miami put in the the league vs Cuse in the last 10 years. Even when we are irrelevant and mediocre, the Miami brand is still world's better. Not to mention, upstate NY state sucks. Its cold and gray for 7 months a year.

Even with the program mired in mediocrity any talented dude who produces has a great shot at the league.

Bull****. How many guys has Miami put in the the league vs Cuse in the last 10 years. Even when we are irrelevant and mediocre, the Miami brand is still world's better. Not to mention, upstate NY state sucks. Its cold and gray for 7 months a year.

Even with the program mired in mediocrity any talented dude who produces has a great shot at the league.

I live in western ny and yes its cold and gray ..its a sewer here

Obviously these kids don't care about yesteryear, they care about right now. Aside from Greg Olson and Calais Cambell, none of our guys in the league are household names.

Advertisement
alot of yall just type and ***** and moan... Its a reason he is goin to Cuse and not Miami has nothing to do with coaches or the losing streak.... TRUST ME, I knw....its in his best interest to go OOS.. if not Cuse it woulda been Nebraska or possibly Oregon....he love the Canes and Coach Richt and Banda.. respect his decision please....

Advertisement
I live in western ny and yes its cold and gray ..its a sewer here
I visited Syracuse for a game in November and hated it.

I began to wonder what Canada must be like. I always thought Canada would be an interesting place to visit but after I saw Syracuse I figured Canada could only be worse.

Advertisement
Back