Class Impact: Cornelius Nunn exits

Personally taking the shades off going to Syracuse makes no sense but then again he was committed all of 72 hours so he’s the same kid that folds when it’s 45 degrees out

Advertisement
Advertisement
There is a sh-t ton of bandwagon fans and closet fiu and ucf fans on here
What's funny is I live in Central Florida and was Top Golf last night in Orlando. There were three games on the TV at bar closest to where we were and none of them were UCF vs Cincinnati lol.

Kind decommitted cause his parents want him out of Miami. He’s had hardships here. Obviously he wants to be at Miami. If you think I’m talking crap dmoney clarifies this earlier

Advertisement
How many times have we heard this story....kid needs to get our of miami cause of Bad people or whatever then goes and gets in trouble at the school they attend.

The kid will go home for breaks and what not. Do they not think trouble will find him when he comes home if it's that serious?

Advertisement
How many times have we heard this story....kid needs to get our of miami cause of Bad people or whatever then goes and gets in trouble at the school they attend.

The kid will go home for breaks and what not. Do they not think trouble will find him when he comes home if it's that serious?
I agree with both sides. If his parents feel like he has negative influences down here you can’t blame them for wanting their kid to get away from that. However, most of the cases the parents don’t realize that the kid himself is the negative influence and then the kid goes elsewhere and trouble follows them.

I want Nunn just like the rest of you. But it’s just so frustrating that we are about two months from signing day and these south Florida kids don’t want to help build the class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back