Class Impact: Cornelius Nunn exits

View as article
I visited Syracuse for a game in November and hated it.

I began to wonder what Canada must be like. I always thought Canada would be an interesting place to visit but after I saw Syracuse I figured Canada could only be worse.
Interestingly, Western NYS has a history of providing some very good players to UM, but just recently. Last was Jim Burt. (Not counting Kevin Brinkworth).

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's going to get a great education and play for a great coach for - at best - a few years.

Hope he enjoys the cold...if he does, he'll enjoy his stay.

God speed, C. Nunn.

I visited Syracuse for a game in November and hated it.

I began to wonder what Canada must be like. I always thought Canada would be an interesting place to visit but after I saw Syracuse I figured Canada could only be worse.

Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver are world-class cities to visit as a tourist regardless of the weather. But between the weather, cost of living and overpopulated transit issues I can tell you firsthand that Toronto's a bad place to stay.

Advertisement
Syracuse is so phony, worse schedule than UM in a down year. Every team on that side gets an automatic win with Louisville, and 2 of the next 3 worst are in the Atlantic this year as well with FSU/Wake/(and then UNC) on our side.

And I don't mind Babers...I don't suck and worship him like every other Cane fan in the world, but he's definitely proven himself and has them improved

Syracuse is so phony, worse schedule than UM in a down year. Every team on that side gets an automatic win with Louisville, and 2 of the next 3 worst are in the Atlantic this year as well with FSU/Wake/(and then UNC) on our side.

And I don't mind Babers...I don't suck and worship him like every other Cane fan in the world, but he's definitely proven himself and has them improved
they almsot beat clemson this year.

Advertisement
Bull****. How many guys has Miami put in the the league vs Cuse in the last 10 years. Even when we are irrelevant and mediocre, the Miami brand is still world's better. Not to mention, upstate NY state sucks. Its cold and gray for 7 months a year.

Even with the program mired in mediocrity any talented dude who produces has a great shot at the league.

Kid may not care about the weather. He may say, “At worst I’m up here for 5 years...” As far as getting drafted, Cuse is still the ACC. If he performs well, it’s enough exposure to get drafted. It’s not like he chose the Sun Belt or Conference. It’s not like it’s the Big East. He’s playing the same opponents we play. And he’s playing a position where all he has to do is make sure the opponent doesn’t catch the ball.

Advertisement
But they're better than us! C'mon man...

Nah not really...every metric you can use has Miami ahead of them...S and P. UM 25/Cuse 48.... FEI UM 33/Cuse 49

Again Miami found ways to lose close games (not bragging, Richt and company did a horrible job) But UM played only UNC and FSU in conf...Cuse played all 4 of the weakest...Lou (the clear worst), FSU, UNC, Wake.

If you like offense and you wanna say the game isn't played on a stat sheet...Sure I'lll hear that argument. BUT...At the worst the teams are even. You can say w/o Dungy the last 3 quarters of ND and the rest of the way could skew them...BUT we are a little better with Perry than w/Rosier.

Cuse is not better than us, their losses are good at the top, but they've beaten ABSOLUTELY no one. The weakest schedule of 12 teams within conf games. People just tend to notice surprises and disappointments.

Last edited:
Nah not really...every metric you can use has Miami ahead of them...S and P. UM 25/Cuse 48.... FEI UM 33/Cuse 49

Again Miami found ways to lose close games (not bragging, Richt and company did a horrible job) But UM played only UNC and FSU in conf...Cuse played all 4 of the weakest...Lou (the clear worst), FSU, UNC, Wake.

If you like offense and you wanna say the game isn't played on a stat sheet...Sure I'lll hear that argument. BUT...At the worst the teams are even. You can say w/o Dungy the rest of the way could skew them...BUT we are a little better with Perry than w/Rosier.

Cuse is not better than us, their losses are at the top, but they've beaten ABSOLUTELY no one. The weakest schedule of 12 teams within conf games.
And who have we beat worth mentioning? A 4 win Va Tech team? Toledo? Fiu? Savanna St? Unc? Take off the Orange and green Ray Bans dude...

Advertisement
Back