Class Impact: Cornelius Nunn exits

Advertisement
Even if they don’t win the title I bet they don’t lose to uva bc and duke

Ya they prob would be in close games or lose to them...They are no better than those teams, and definitely could/would lose to them on the road. Remember 3 of the top 4 (FSU) are in the Atlantic this year, including the clear worst (lousiville)

F.E.I. rankings- Duke 18, Miami 36, BC 39, Cuse 41, GT 44, VA 47 (UNC 79, FSU 81, Wake 102, Louisville 128 (ouch!!))
S and P rankings- Miami 30, Cuse 39, BC 46, VA 50, Duke 51, GT 56 (Wake, 85, FSU 87, UNC 95, Louisville 105)

Advertisement
Syracuse lost to a team that is going to be in the playoffs. They also are having a much better season than us. They look to be a team on the rise.

We look like a team that has Corch Richt at the helm.
I can almost guarantee you that if you look back at this post in 3 years you’ll feel stupid as ****

you'll dude act like he is rique, battle, or dent. those are dudes i want.
Nunn is nice af, stop looking at stars, bc he just as good as any of them. The only thing that he might be behind in is how far his body is develope.

Nunn is nice af, stop looking at stars, bc he just as good as any of them. The only thing that he might be behind in is how far his body is develope.
i've head this before about the local legends. look i welcome him coming here but are we sure he's elite?

Advertisement
i've head this before about the local legends. look i welcome him coming here but are we sure he's elite?
hes is elite just watch his tape, especially his senior tape, dont know if its up on hudl yet. People have aslo posted his highlights on threads from games this year and he is elite.

If he is dumb enough to go play for Syracuse and their defense because I guess they a decent year instead of playing for Miami and that fast and physical defense which he fits in then **** let him go lol

Advertisement
If he is dumb enough to go play for Syracuse and their defense because I guess they a decent year instead of playing for Miami and that fast and physical defense which he fits in then **** let him go lol

We could very well end up with the same record as Syracuse with them going to BC next week and likely a tougher bowl game than they're ready for.

Advertisement
LMAO! What? The kid is making a smart decision. Only a fool would sign up for a sinking ship. Would you go and apply for a company that is about to go out of business?
Even though we are a sinking and burning dumpster fire, we are still a better option than Syracuse even with thier vastly superior season they are having

Even though we are a sinking and burning dumpster fire, we are still a better option than Syracuse even with thier vastly superior season they are having

How? With Babers at the helm they should be a pretty solid team until he leaves them. That cannot be said about us.

Advertisement
Back