Cis Cesspool update

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh and more news to come. It’s not over.

1596325197959.gif

Advertisement
I've been rafting all day and couldn't really check my phone, what's with the "cesspool" stuff exactly?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am not an old broke *** chef that still thinks it is 1985. Carry on tough guy. Hitting the pills or bottle a little early aren’t you? Hahahahahaha. Don’t forget to take some blood pressure pills before you stroke out over the internet- **** dude.
What'd you expect from a 60 yr old clout chasin groupie, who tries to convince strangers on a football forum that he lives a great life, and is rich? Do you think someone who actually lives a great life or is rich would ever feel the need to do some **** like that? It's literally the most worthless & pathetic **** I've ever witnessed. Smh. Furthermore it's important to understand that the reason why he continues to cling to this program's illustrious history that he has a small connection to through his cousin, is because he realizes his clout & credibility on this forum hinges on MIA remaining a dumpster fire of a program. If MIA was currently rolling & contending for championships do you think anyone on this forum would pay credence to half the **** that dude says? Of course not

Last edited:
Whether the guy is old or if he ain’t whether he’s rich or if he’s not really makes not one bit of difference in this thread...This thread is for Cribby,Da Jumbo Mutombo and Lce to strut their sHT and thumb their noses at those cesspool calling inbreds over on 247.

Please don’t turn this thread into Name calling...Cribby, Da Jumbo Mutombo and LCE have many more congratulations to receive.

TIA

Last edited:
Whether the guy is old or if he ain’t whether he’s rich or if he’s not really makes not one bit of difference in this thread...This thread is for Cribby and Lce to strut their sHT and thumb their noses at those cesspool calling inbreds over on 247.

Please don’t turn this thread into Name calling...Cribby and LCE have many more congratulations to receive.

TIA
Lol that third name in the OP is like the red headed step child huh

Advertisement
Back