Cis Cesspool update

Advertisement
@Liberty City El , @Da Jumbo Mutombo and myself were literally the only ones saying Miami had the lead spot and was the favorite. No media had it.

Not bad for a cesspool.

I’ve also been taking names of the unbelievers.

Oh and more news to come. It’s not over.

@Cribby @Liberty City El

67f61130-c487-11ea-bffe-e93effe9bfae.jpeg

When I made my final prediction on Marshall it was because I was told directly by 2 coaches who know him very well, one a coach has has known him since optimist ball with the Richmond Giants that Marshall was 100% picking the Canes.

The staff deserves big time credit for this pull because trust me, that same coach told me back in April he was all Gaytor.

Yall know me, I would never go on record predicting us getting a kid if he wasn't coming, that's why when Ivins was talking all that Bama shìt in his last update on Marshall I knew it was some bullshìt because anybody close to Marshall would tell you Miami had the lead & a commitment was coming.

And don't sell me on that he was told not to leak it nonsense either, because if that was the case he should've just kept quiet & never mentioned Bama or said he was close to putting in a CB for them.

The fact is, he didn't know until today, no matter Ivins tries to tell yall, he had no idea until the staff told him just an hour ago.

HAHA I posted this about Ivins & Taylor. Nailed it!

1596301978250.png

Jeez, I don’t check in for a couple days and all of a sudden we getting Marshall too, this class is going to be huge.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back