Cis Cesspool update

I have a dilemma on my hands.

Who swings down the halls of CIS with the biggest pair?

@Cribby or @Liberty City El ?

8E50D993-3F7C-4F49-89FD-E79901B30FBC.gif

5A0A25A1-FFED-40ED-B6A7-E354080B595A.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thank you for what exactly? The Marshall news that we have already known and the Taylor commitment on Thursday that we have known was coming for almost a month now? Got ya, appreciate you big dawg.
Nobody knew a month ago Marshall and Taylor were coming.....just guesses

Advertisement
I changed it Douche....my guy is closer to the situation than anyone on this board....Trust me...

Lol, thats fine. Good for him. My point is why are you acting like you are bringing new info with your “thank me later....”

Cribby brought the Taylor news a month ago and said it would be early August and the Marshall smoke has been heavy for a few days now and Manny even tweeted a bat signal today lol. So of course today and Thursday when LT announces are going to be a good days. I’m a douche for asking why should we thank you for telling us today and Thursday will be a good day? A hit dog will holler I guess.

Advertisement
Lol, thats fine. Good for him. My point is why are you acting like you are bringing new info with your “thank me later....”

Cribby brought the Taylor news a month ago and said it would be early August and the Marshall smoke has been heavy for a few days now and Manny even tweeted a bat signal today lol. So of course today and Thursday when LT announces are going to be a good days. I’m a douche for asking why should we thank you for telling us today and Thursday will be a good day? A hit dog will holler I guess.
My Guy just spent an entire day with all 5 Palmetto Kids a week ago...he's also VERY close too Palmetto's staff....Cribby knows I'm not lieing....Lol at Hit Dog....Go F yourself...you don't know who I know....

My Guy just spent an entire day with all 5 Palmetto Kids a week ago...he's also VERY close too Palmetto's staff....Cribby knows I'm not lieing....Lol at Hit Dog....Go F yourself...you don't know who I know....

I wouldn't even worry about what he go to say boss. Thanks for the info and keep that **** coming lol.

Advertisement

Yeah, you are completely missing my point here Gramps. No one is saying you are wrong or you dont know anyone lol. I could give a mad *** fvck who you know even though you tell us every chance you get.

READ.

I am saying you telling us to “thank you later” for some ish we already know is comical. Taylor to UM is the world worst kept secret and has been for weeks. Marshall to UM has literally been all this board was consumed with for the past 3+ hours. So, thank you for telling us what we already knew?

Yeah, you are completely missing my point here Gramps. No one is saying you are wrong lol. READ. I am saying you telling us to “thank you later” for some ish we already know is comical. Taylor to UM is the world worst kept secret and has been for weeks. Marshall to UM has literally been all this board was consumed with for the past 3+ hours. So, thank you for telling us what we already knew?
Gramps??...Come get some F-Boy

@Liberty City El , @Da Jumbo Mutombo and myself were literally the only ones saying Miami had the lead spot and was the favorite. No media had it.

Not bad for a cesspool.

I’ve also been taking names of the unbelievers.

Oh and more news to come. It’s not over.

You were definitely one of the few saying we had a shot with Taylor and Marshall.

Props given where due. Cribby da Gawd!

Advertisement
Back