Cis Cesspool update

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s funny considering I never was on Scout. Read the free board but never had an account. That’s cool that you’ve been keeping up with me this long though. Very nice of you.

Lol...I really couldnt care less who you spend your Sundays with my man. Enjoy your lunch.
I hear you my man. I had breakfast at The Pink this morning with 6 rings and a trophy. Who cares. Football. never came up, talked about everything but! And Just so you know, found out that man landed on the moon! Thank me later. Getting back to the guys that made the call here, nice work!

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
That’s funny considering I never was on Scout. Read the free board but never had an account. That’s cool that you’ve been keeping up with me this long though. Very nice of you.
I was gonna say lol he must have you confused with someone else because not sure how it's even possible to come to that conclusion about you.

Maybe hes thinking about Dallascane lmao. Some city in Texas.

Lol, pay him no mind.

I said what I said! That's how he comes across to me, same way he came across on rivals, and same way he came across on scout. Now back to enjoying my Sunday.
Like I said....... nothing could be further from the truth.

One of the most humble, affable people you could come across.

You are wrong.

Advertisement
When I made my final prediction on Marshall it was because I was told directly by 2 coaches who know him very well, one a coach has has known him since optimist ball with the Richmond Giants that Marshall was 100% picking the Canes.

The staff deserves big time credit for this pull because trust me, that same coach told me back in April he was all Gaytor.

Yall know me, I would never go on record predicting us getting a kid if he wasn't coming, that's why when Ivins was talking all that Bama shìt in his last update on Marshall I knew it was some bullshìt because anybody close to Marshall would tell you Miami had the lead & a commitment was coming.

And don't sell me on that he was told not to leak it nonsense either, because if that was the case he should've just kept quiet & never mentioned Bama or said he was close to putting in a CB for them.

The fact is, he didn't know until today, no matter Ivins tries to tell yall, he had no idea until the staff told him just an hour ago.
I haven't looked at recruiting board all year. Never paid any attention to recruiting back in the day so I figured I was being bad luck. We are doing good now? Should I look?

I haven't looked at recruiting board all year. Never paid any attention to recruiting back in the day so I figured I was being bad luck. We are doing good now? Should I look?
Might want to wait a week or two. It's in a bit of turmoil because of petty sht from over the weekend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back