Cis Cesspool update

canenok

Recruit
That is what I meant
Yep.... That's the only hold-up is when the video ready then you'll get the write-up. Some believe he pulled the trigger a couple of days ago when the Cooney and DVD tweets were posted. Still would've thought a video would've been made by now. we'll just have to be patient!

JD08

Clever tagline goes here
@Liberty City El , @Da Jumbo Mutombo and myself were literally the only ones saying Miami had the lead spot and was the favorite. No media had it.

Not bad for a cesspool.

I’ve also been taking names of the unbelievers.

Oh and more news to come. It’s not over.
You know you guys are some of my favorites. I even started a Cribby appreciation thread that seems to have vaporized.

But you guys have connections and tons of knowledge and research that help you make educated guesses. Meanwhile, a solid poster like @CaneTheGaytors made the same call based on nothing but pure instinct. That's some Jeanne Dixon level prediction there.

You know you guys are some of my favorites. I even started a Cribby appreciation thread that seems to have vaporized.

But you guys have connections and tons of knowledge and research that help you make educated guesses. Meanwhile, a solid poster like @CaneTheGaytors made the same call based on nothing but pure instinct. That's some Jeanne Dixon level prediction there.

Thanks, brother! Much appreciated!

I just went with my gut.

djnellz

Shut up, Karen.
Damn I went to say something to Mac13 about our cesspool and I've been blacklisted from 247.
Oh well. 😂😂😂
Screenshot_20200801-141435_Chrome.jpg

Still don’t know why my thread was closed. 🤷🏻‍♂️

caneinorlando

Recruit
I am not an old broke ass chef that still thinks it is 1985. Carry on tough guy. Hitting the pills or bottle a little early aren’t you? Hahahahahaha. Don’t forget to take some blood pressure pills before you stroke out over the internet- damn dude.
Broke??...You can't comprehend my Cash flow......

Cane47

I Wonder How’s it Going to Be?

Impressive @CaneTheGaytors ....👍

@JD08 — second time I’ve had to look something up on one of your posts. First time was some fancy word and now this Jeanne Dixon person. 😉