Cincinnati #9?

Brotha, u know I know. U saw I liked both post. Lol. I totally agreed w u. I was juiced when Johnson slipped to us. We needed someone to play opposite of Fuller, and even though I love Artie, somewhere he had lost his confidence in Pittsburgh. Completely regressed after a solid rookie campaign.

I wish more of our fans (brothers in arms) would watch other schools for the love of football just so they can get a panoramic view to the ongoing of our program & why we talk about player development.
Facts! I was looking forward to seeing Artie play for Chicago this year but he got setback by injury.

He's still fairly young & hopefully will get a chance to prove himself. I'd love if my Ravens picked him after he recovers from the ACL.

Advertisement
Facts! I was looking forward to seeing Artie play for Chicago this year but he got setback by injury.

He's still fairly young & hopefully will get a chance to prove himself. I'd love if my Ravens picked him after he recovers from the ACL.
Ravens would be a great team to go to. Some teams r just good on def no matter who’s the coach or player personnel. Since 1998, The Ravens have just been one of those squads. Like u said, he’s still young w a lot of skills. So hopefully he can go to a squad like The Black Birds, Buffalo or even Seattle. He just needs a good group of guys that can push & refine his raw tools.

So u couldn't get Jarrell here?? Lol. J/k
Mannn I wish Miami even gave him a look. He’d be a perfect striker in our system. He was a monster RB in HS. Our fans would’ve lost it at us signing a 3 star RB from Cincinnati lol. They sold him on staying home and repping the home team. What Fickell has been able to do locally is more impressive than any coach since Brian Kelly up there though. Their evals and development have also been on point, especially defensively.

Advertisement

That's the 3rd week in a row they held an offense below 14 points.

Houston was 27th in total offense averaging 441 yards per game & 33 points per game.

They were held to just 282yds total & just 189yds passing.

Houston was 27th in total offense averaging 441 yards per game & 33 points per game.

I don’t mind Cincinnati at all. People will complain about their schedule. Well they have beat every team soundly and that’s what top teams are supposed to do.

Advertisement
Cinci is **** good, so is BYU for that matter. Will be interesting to see how the polls shake this out if they stay undefeated

You've been trying to tell them about that D. Took me a few games to be a believer and I actually started watching them and boy, they play fast and aggressive.

Advertisement
Back