Cincinnati #9?

They have the best Secondary in the country, their CB group is NO FLY ZONE!

I love watching the Nati play, they play their Corners like you dream of how CB's are supposed to play.

Ahmad Gardner is the best pure Cover Corner in college football & Coby Bryant & Arquon Bush are sticky Ballhawks as well. Their CB group gets all up in your shìt & dares you to do something about it.

Idc about their overall ranking right now, all the G5 will be dropped once the B1G & Pac-12 start playing their games, but Cincinnati plays nasty Defense & their CB play is lovely to watch.
Is there someone on the staff we should be contacting

Advertisement

Beat another high powered high octane offense in Memphis, held them to 321yds of total offense & just 3 yards rushing. Plus had 6 sacks & held them to 4/16 on 3rd downs & forced their QB Brady White to just 51% cmp.

Cincinnati has a special Defense, their Secondary is one for the books!

Advertisement
They have the best Secondary in the country, their CB group is NO FLY ZONE!

I love watching the Nati play, they play their Corners like you dream of how CB's are supposed to play.

Ahmad Gardner is the best pure Cover Corner in college football & Coby Bryant & Arquon Bush are sticky Ballhawks as well. Their CB group gets all up in your shìt & dares you to do something about it.

Idc about their overall ranking right now, all the G5 will be dropped once the B1G & Pac-12 start playing their games, but Cincinnati plays nasty Defense & their CB play is lovely to watch.

I'M kinda pulling for the bear cats. It's a great story. Who would have know a northern team: the university of Cincinnati kicking butt like this.

Advertisement
Let me know when they play a big boy team....

OSU
Michigan
PSU
**** even Nebraska

anyone with a pulse that recruits
There is no cross conference games because of Covid this year, the AAC & B1G are playing conference only.

And of course P5 teams would be better than a G5 team, it's not even a fair comparison.

Doesn't mean that they're still not a good Defense. I don't get why people can never acknowledge any other team playing well without being insecure & trying to take away from their accomplishments lol.

Cincinnati has no impact on Miami whatsoever, they're no threat to us, you guys don't have to shìt on everything that's not P5 football lol.

There is no cross conference games because of Covid this year, the AAC & B1G are playing conference only.

And of course P5 teams would be better than a G5 team, it's not even a fair comparison.

Doesn't mean that they're still not a good Defense. I don't get why people can never acknowledge any other team playing well without being insecure & trying to take away from their accomplishments lol.

Cincinnati has no impact on Miami whatsoever, they're no threat to us, you guys don't have to shìt on everything that's not P5 football lol.

I love Cincinnati’s defense, especially some of their pieces. I think some people get on them because there were some people saying they should be in the playoffs. To me that’s not a realistic thing. Having to put up with the UCF blowhards does that a person. But I agree it’s a **** of a story and they put together one **** of a defense

Advertisement
I love Cincinnati’s defense, especially some of their pieces. I think some people get on them because there were some people saying they should be in the playoffs. To me that’s not a realistic thing. Having to put up with the UCF blowhards does that a person. But I agree it’s a **** of a story and they put together one **** of a defense
That's all it is for me.

As a former CB, I enjoy watching how their Secondary plays, they're aggressive AF & get after the ball.

I've never once said any ridiculous thing about them being a playoff team or us hiring Fickell, I'd take their DC Marcus Freeman on staff lol, but nah never hyped up Fickell or anything like that.

I just like watching great Defensive Football & the way they play is respectable.

That's all it is for me.

As a former CB, I enjoy watching how their Secondary plays, they're aggressive AF & get after the ball.

I've never once said any ridiculous thing about them being a playoff team or us hiring Fickell, I'd take their DC Marcus Freeman on staff lol, but nah never hyped up Fickell or anything like that.

I just like watching great Defensive Football & the way they play is respectable.

It is natural to like a secondary full of sticky ballhawks

Advertisement
181AD5C8-FADF-4B50-88F8-F2E0CCAACC03.png

Advertisement
Back