Cincinnati #9?

I think if Cincinnati wins out they have a very good chance of being in the final 4.

A few reasons:

1. Committee always getting grief for never selecting outside the P5
2. Nobody from Big12 worthwhile
3. Pac12 playing a light schedule and probably nobody worthwhile (maybe Oregon if wins all)

So could be Cincinnati for the 4th spot vs a team that lost to 1-3 already. I don't think for a minute Cincinnati is better than say the SEC championship loser, but I think the committee could put them in because---I don't know, maybe because its 2020

Advertisement
This is by far my favorite secondary in the last few years of college football. @Liberty City El who you taking Nati or the utes from last year?

Advertisement
Yea I think more press man would help alot especially with turnovers
Michigan fans going nuts on Don Brown for playing too much press last week, and generally. His corners got chewed up last week and he stayed press the entire time. Gotta be able to adjust and do both when necessary. And adopt to your personnel.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is by far my favorite secondary in the last few years of college football. @Liberty City El who you taking Nati or the utes from last year?
Jaylon Johnson was my favorite CB in last year's draft class, he was a lockdown CB at Utah & his rookie year in Chicago he's been even better.

The Utah secondary probably had more NFL guys, but in terms of pure cover ability Ahmad Gardner is fantastic technician.

Jaylon Johnson was my favorite CB in last year's draft class, he was a lockdown CB at Utah & his rookie year in Chicago he's been even better.

The Utah secondary probably had more NFL guys, but in terms of pure cover ability Ahmad Gardner is fantastic technician.
Utah also had my favorite safety in the draft last year in Julian Blackmon. I was veryyy high on him and he wasn’t even the best safety on that team. He’s a stud for Indy

That matchup between cincy and Ucf will be awesome. Gabriel is statistically one of the best quarterbacks in the country. They also have a good run game. Marlon Williams is one of the best receivers in the country. They have a great offense.

Advertisement

JJ has been a str8 steal for Chicago this yr. He gets picked on a whole bunch due to Fuller being on the other side, so offensives r just picking the less of two evils. He’s had some rookie mistakes this yr, but he’s been money. Once he gets more refinement, he’s going to be a shut down guy, too.

JJ has been a str8 steal for Chicago this yr. He gets picked on a whole bunch due to Fuller being on the other side, so offensives r just picking the less of two evils. He’s had some rookie mistakes this yr, but he’s been money. Once he gets more refinement, he’s going to be a shut down guy, too.
LCE knows breh 👉🏾 https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/2020-miami-nfl-combine-thread.159246/post-4601568

👉🏾 https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/2020-miami-nfl-combine-thread.159246/post-4601595

Advertisement
Brotha, u know I know. U saw I liked both post. Lol. I totally agreed w u. I was juiced when Johnson slipped to us. We needed someone to play opposite of Fuller, and even though I love Artie, somewhere he had lost his confidence in Pittsburgh. Completely regressed after a solid rookie campaign.

I wish more of our fans (brothers in arms) would watch other schools for the love of football just so they can get a panoramic view to the ongoing of our program & why we talk about player development.

Welcome back.

Brotha, u know I know. U saw I liked both post. Lol. I totally agreed w u. I was juiced when Johnson slipped to us. We needed someone to play opposite of Fuller, and even though I love Artie, somewhere he had lost his confidence in Pittsburgh. Completely regressed after a solid rookie campaign.

I wish more of our fans (brothers in arms) would watch other schools for the love of football just so they can get a panoramic view to the ongoing of our program & why we talk about player development.
QFT!!!!!

Advertisement
Back