Cincinnati #9?

Alaskan Cane

Recruit
Premium
I realize the polls are meaningless at this point however can someone please explain to me the logic of Cincinnati being ranked number 9? They literally haven't played anybody except for ranked army who has literally beaten nobody. What do I have going for them that is so great?

Advertisement
Advertisement
In this regard, can someone explain the logic of Miami being ranked 11th?
Well, Louisville was a ranked..we throttled them on the road in PT..that same Louisville team loss to the number 3 team by 5..FSU beat a top 5 team handily we throttled them..we also beat one of the better Non P5 teams convincingly..our resume is better than most the teams ahead of us

Advertisement
They are the soup du hour of the Group of fFive. They would be a 3 to 4 loss team in any conference except maybe the Pac12

Advertisement
Advertisement
They have the best Secondary in the country, their CB group is NO FLY ZONE!

I love watching the Nati play, they play their Corners like you dream of how CB's are supposed to play.

Ahmad Gardner is the best pure Cover Corner in college football & Coby Bryant & Arquon Bush are sticky Ballhawks as well. Their CB group gets all up in your shìt & dares you to do something about it.

Idc about their overall ranking right now, all the G5 will be dropped once the B1G & Pac-12 start playing their games, but Cincinnati plays nasty Defense & their CB play is lovely to watch.

Advertisement
Back