Cincinnati #9?

Advertisement
They will probably not even be ranked by November.
Definitely will not be top 15.

Last edited:
I realize the polls are meaningless at this point however can someone please explain to me the logic of Cincinnati being ranked number 9? They literally haven't played anybody except for ranked army who has literally beaten nobody. What do I have going for them that is so great?
The same reason Notre Dame is 3 and UNC was 5, their idiots!!!

Ive said it for about 4 weeks now, its Bama and Clemson then everyone else. UGA is probably the best tier 2 team and we are probably a mid to low end tier 2 team.

Advertisement
I realize the polls are meaningless at this point however can someone please explain to me the logic of Cincinnati being ranked number 9? They literally haven't played anybody except for ranked army who has literally beaten nobody. What do I have going for them that is so great?
Same reason Notre Dame is ranked as high as they are. People **** on the BCS but those rankings were a lot better than the crap we have now.

Advertisement
What about Ohio State and Penn State ranked 5 and 8, respectively, in one poll and haven't played a game yet? How many games will they play this fall? Eight or nine perhaps? How do you compare teams that play 8 games to those playing 12?

Advertisement
Advertisement
They have the best Secondary in the country, their CB group is NO FLY ZONE!

I love watching the Nati play, they play their Corners like you dream of how CB's are supposed to play.

Ahmad Gardner is the best pure Cover Corner in college football & Coby Bryant & Arquon Bush are sticky Ballhawks as well. Their CB group gets all up in your shìt & dares you to do something about it.

Idc about their overall ranking right now, all the G5 will be dropped once the B1G & Pac-12 start playing their games, but Cincinnati plays nasty Defense & their CB play is lovely to watch.

Held SMU to just 215yds passing.

SMU was 6th in Passing, 20th in scoring & 11th in total offense.

The Nati's Secondary is NASTY!

Advertisement
Back