Chuckie Weak Already Disgracing USF

Advertisement
6a4f953a1fc49b372727b9e8a09ba055.jpg

Yet Butch ended up at FIU. All those major jobs available, and Butch didn't even get interviewed at jobs better than FIU. Let that marinate.

Butch Davis is a football God.

Let that marinate in your ****** for a while

Nah bruh, he would have gotten a better job if he was a football god.

He had said multiple times that he was only going to coach in Florida. I don't blame you for your ignorance on this matter. Most people haven't done their research nor kept up with Butch Davis the God.

You're lucky to have me here to educate

When Butch goes 8-4 at FIU, please tell me how my *** taste.

If Butch Davis the God goes 8-4 with that abortion of a progrum he took over at FIU then he really is a God and it is my o-ring that you will be licking my ignorant friend.

Ole Margaret graduated from USF prior to when they had a football team. IMHO, she simply does not like football and obviously knows little about Coach Strong. He is possibly the toughest disciplinarian in all of college football. If someone goes on a rampage in her courtroom, she should be held responsible. .

Ole Margaret graduated from USF prior to when they had a football team. IMHO, she simply does not like football and obviously knows little about Coach Strong. He is possibly the toughest disciplinarian in all of college football. If someone goes on a rampage in her courtroom, she should be held responsible. .

Agreed she's a total B

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back