Chuckie Weak Already Disgracing USF

Definitely an agenda at play here...

(1) This diatribe was delivered at a first appearance. It's about the most tame hearing you can have in a criminal case and usually goes by very quickly and with little commentary. And all the judge would have seen regarding the case at that stage in the proceedings is an arrest report.
(2) She's very obviously reading from a prepared statement.
(3) There was a camera in the courtroom (which is not typical in judicial proceedings, at least not in South Florida), which she almost certainly knew would be in the courtroom before she took the bench.
(4) Judges are elected officials in Florida (motive).

Last edited:
Advertisement
"In the short time I have been here our program has been built on character, discipline and family. We have wonderful young men in the USF football program who choose to do the right thing every day. We are dedicated to recruiting young men of high character, and to consistently developing them with structure and frequent education regarding appropriate conduct and behavior, on and off the playing field. While I am shocked and saddened at the recent arrest of a member of our team, I am disappointed that the actions of two players over the last two months have harmed the reputation of our program, of our wonderful university and of my character. We have high expectations of our coaches, staff and student-athletes and we hold accountable those who act contrary to our values."

-Charlie Strong

Judge rips into USF's LaDarrius Jackson, coach Charlie Strong (w/video) | Tampa Bay Times

A school like USF will always recruit questionable kids. They have no choice if they want to compete. If not pack it in and become Rutgers.

Also, if anything, this is on Taggert. Those are his kids lol

Last edited:
No coach can supervise their players 24-7. That judge was over da dam top trying to play big **** in front of the cameras.

I pretty much don't agree with anything anybody has said here.

Skrong may indeed be a corch, but this judge is just looking for attention.

Let's put ourselves in this position. Two players allegedly commit violent felonies within the first few months of our brand new head coach's tenure. While the buck always stops with the head coach, you can't all of a sudden say that he's lost control of the team.

Not this early into his tenure, and not especially this guy, who for whatever you may think of him as a coach, has always pulled the plug on players that act out. Correct me if I'm wrong, hasn't his history been to not put up with any kind of off-field shenanigans?

On the other hand what's up with the clown racist accusations.. I understand why people say it, but you don't know what's in this woman's heart. She could be just doing it for the attention. That's how I look at it. Race may not have a single thing to do with it.

The only success I wish for Strong for him to ***** with FSU and UF somehow, and for him not to be a nuisance to us in our recruiting, which he shouldn't be unless were doing something wrong

Yup

Advertisement
Why would the judge have an agenda? Probably not the first time she's seen these losers in the court system & she's putting him & USf on notice.

She would have been better off calling out the athletic department or university. Her unprofessional and tacky behavior disgraces the court and USF, because it has nothing to do with justice for the individual in front of her or the victims. She could have reached out to Strong directly (which based on her prepared statement she hasn't), the AD or President of the University if she really wanted to do something. If she hasn't previously reached out to the leadership at USF, then yes, it's as if she has an agenda. No class.
Sums up everything i wanted to say...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Having trouble seeing how this isn't a story about a program that's not Miami having trouble, and therefore hilarious. Seriously, what do I care about a judge overstepping her bounds or whatever, I'm just here to enjoy somebody else's pain.

She's for sure racist

Speaking of racism, funny how the common reoccurrence of Black Student athletes raping white coeds across the nation is on such a large scale, that its just assumed at this point that the victim is white.
Imagine for a moment the races of the perps and that of the victims were reversed in this epidemic.
they would be talking about this on Capitol Hill.

Where are the Duke Lacrosse protests, the massive news media presence and the calls for Charlie to step down?

It just goes to show how terrible the state of Florida is. You have Luke and some tow truck lady coaching HS football, and you are surprised by this judge? This doesn't happen in Alabama, because this lady would have been properly vetted by the Alabama Athletic Department and disqualified from being a judge.

Advertisement
B.S. When have you ever seen a judge reach out to an individual person?? Judges speak this way every single day in court as you would know if you've ever sat on a jury. It's not her job to hand hold these bums but the coach & university officials might want to listen up or they will be further embarrassed. USF may regret hiring Mr. Win at all costs Charlie. He will take everyone else's trash & then try & blame the court system for doing their job.

Why would the judge have an agenda? Probably not the first time she's seen these losers in the court system & she's putting him & USf on notice.

She would have been better off calling out the athletic department or university. Her unprofessional and tacky behavior disgraces the court and USF, because it has nothing to do with justice for the individual in front of her or the victims. She could have reached out to Strong directly (which based on her prepared statement she hasn't), the AD or President of the University if she really wanted to do something. If she hasn't previously reached out to the leadership at USF, then yes, it's as if she has an agenda. No class.

She's for sure racist

Speaking of racism, funny how the common reoccurrence of Black Student athletes raping white coeds across the nation is on such a large scale, that its just assumed at this point that the victim is white.
Imagine for a moment the races of the perps and that of the victims were reversed in this epidemic.

Where are the Duke Lacrosse protests, the massive news media presence and the calls for Charlie to step down?

Or imagine if nobody raped anybody. Would be so crazy.

It just goes to show how terrible the state of Florida is. You have Luke and some tow truck lady coaching HS football, and you are surprised by this judge? This doesn't happen in Alabama, because this lady would have been properly vetted by the Alabama Athletic Department and disqualified from being a judge.

This entire post makes absolutely no sense.

Advertisement

Sure it does. She would never be a judge in Alabama as she her hate for football would have been discovered in the vetting process or by the voters in an election.

Having trouble seeing how this isn't a story about a program that's not Miami having trouble, and therefore hilarious. Seriously, what do I care about a judge overstepping her bounds or whatever, I'm just here to enjoy somebody else's pain.

1708288.jpg

Advertisement
B.S. When have you ever seen a judge reach out to an individual person?? Judges speak this way every single day in court as you would know if you've ever sat on a jury. It's not her job to hand hold these bums but the coach & university officials might want to listen up or they will be further embarrassed. USF may regret hiring Mr. Win at all costs Charlie. He will take everyone else's trash & then try & blame the court system for doing their job.

Cmon...Childs has already been kicked off the team. Jackson has been removed from the team and will probably be dismissed also. The only two arrest so far, and both were not brought in by him. Beside babysitting these young men, what is Strong suppose to do? He also dismissed a bunch of players when he got to Texas.

And no, judges usually dont address defendants like that at first appearance. This bytch even had a prepared statement. Also, their is no jury at a first appearance.

Sure it does. She would never be a judge in Alabama as she her hate for football would have been discovered in the vetting process or by the voters in an election.

I think that went over a good many heads. LMAO.

She's for sure racist

Or imagine if nobody raped anybody. Would be so crazy.

emmm interesting theory?

So maybe she made the up the entire thing up so she could be "popular" or maybe she's just a racist?

Just like the all the white girls raped/gang-raped by African-American Football players at Universities all across the country in just the past few years such as:

Baylor,
Vanderbilt,
UF,
UT,
Notre Dame,
Oregon,
Missouri,
Nebraska,
Oklahoma,
Arizona State,
Colorado,
Oklahoma state,
Washington,
Minnesota,
Arkansas,
Appalachian State,
Michigan State,
University of Tennessee-Chattanooga

If these were African American female students being raped by White college Baseball players across the country this would be being discussed on capitol hill right now with non stop media coverage

Advertisement
Back