Chuckie Weak Already Disgracing USF

There's a joke here about how much it actually takes to embarrass someone about anything in Tampa.

Judge Margaret Taylor calls out South Florida Bulls coach Charlie Strong for player arrests

[video=youtube_share;MCYiumGQSig]https://youtu.be/MCYiumGQSig[/video]

DAYUUUM...

These are the kind of ethically weighed down trouble makers you just can't seem to find on the bench in Tuscaloosa, Columbus or Trailerhassee.

UM

Can you only imagine if some woman judge in Tuscaloosy temporarily lost her mind and did this?

heartbreaking-deaths-sopranos1.jpg

video-framegrabs.jpg

Advertisement
You can hate Charlie Strong as much you want, but that was bogus.

2 players arrested that he didn't even recruit now all of the sudden prompts a Judge to question if he has control over his team?

And that little remark about him questioning if he's a good fit at USF, wtf does that have to do with the court's proceedings?

She sounds like a bitter fan who's upset he was hired in the first place & is grasping at straws to stir up controversy.

Charlie Strong may be a bad HC on the field, but all he did at Texas was kick kids off the team for off the field transgressions.

This is pretty stupid. I don't like Charlie but he didn't recruit any of those players. He kicked one guy off the team and Dudu pended the other one indefinitely. What more is he supposed to do?

Idk why but this has me weak.

Advertisement
Judge wanted *****in so she could taste Joey freshwater again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I pretty much don't agree with anything anybody has said here.

Skrong may indeed be a corch, but this judge is just looking for attention.

Let's put ourselves in this position. Two players allegedly commit violent felonies within the first few months of our brand new head coach's tenure. While the buck always stops with the head coach, you can't all of a sudden say that he's lost control of the team.

Not this early into his tenure, and not especially this guy, who for whatever you may think of him as a coach, has always pulled the plug on players that act out. Correct me if I'm wrong, hasn't his history been to not put up with any kind of off-field shenanigans?

On the other hand what's up with the clown racist accusations.. I understand why people say it, but you don't know what's in this woman's heart. She could be just doing it for the attention. That's how I look at it. Race may not have a single thing to do with it.

The only success I wish for Strong for him to ***** with FSU and UF somehow, and for him not to be a nuisance to us in our recruiting, which he shouldn't be unless were doing something wrong

Another Judge with an agenda. Of course nowaday they blame on everyone but the people responsible for the crime. So sick of excuses and blaming parents, teachers, coaches, etc.

It's the scumbag society we live in. She'll give them the least amount of jail time or place them inside kind of diversion program that will fail. Coach gave them an opportunity to have an education with a possible scholarship to maybe better themselves and they decide to commit a "violent" crime.

Coach Strong wasn't out there as a co-defendant assisting them. These are college age kids not high school. Stop treating them like juveniles (which is another joke).

Hold the scumbags responsible.

Why would the judge have an agenda? Probably not the first time she's seen these losers in the court system & she's putting him & USf on notice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
my favorite narrative about USF and UCF is that they are some how coming for our spot in the big three of florida LMFAO those programs are a joke and will never be on our level as long as we dont have mentally handicapped coaches like shannon and al golden in charge.

Why would the judge have an agenda? Probably not the first time she's seen these losers in the court system & she's putting him & USf on notice.

Putting the coach and USF on notice for what? They are NOT the ones who should be held responsible. You're and idiot if you believe otherwise. I can't stand these liberal judges.

She would have been better off calling out the athletic department or university. Her unprofessional and tacky behavior disgraces the court and USF, because it has nothing to do with justice for the individual in front of her or the victims. She could have reached out to Strong directly (which based on her prepared statement she hasn't), the AD or President of the University if she really wanted to do something. If she hasn't previously reached out to the leadership at USF, then yes, it's as if she has an agenda. No class.

Advertisement
Back