Chuckie Weak Already Disgracing USF

If these were African American female students being raped by White college Baseball players across the country this would be being discussed on capitol hill right now with non stop media coverage

There's no need for discussion, not when these white fraternities rape white women at a higher rate than AA athletes.

Advertisement
Chaz ******* is the same moron who lists as one of his six core values "No earrings." It's right on the same list of six with things like beating women, stealing, and going to class.

It just goes to show how terrible the state of Florida is. You have Luke and some tow truck lady coaching HS football, and you are surprised by this judge? This doesn't happen in Alabama, because this lady would have been properly vetted by the Alabama Athletic Department and disqualified from being a judge.

This entire post makes absolutely no sense.

Sure it does. She would never be a judge in Alabama because it's probably against the law for women to be judges there.

Went ahead and fixed that one for you, no need to thank me.

I'm a USF alum. I think her comments are a direct comment about football and the many cases across the country charging rape. No coach endorses or implies to a player that rape is ok. Every program has standards, their are laws and every other code of morals and norms we all know we must stay within. What's really unfair, unjust and somewhat silly is that, coach is no more to blame for the actions of individual members than the University President for all the non-sports students legal violations that occur more frequently than the highly publicized violations by athletes. No problem with her statements, but she should take on her own profession and it's unequal application of sentences for same crime. I despise crime of any kind in general, but I despise people in position to make a statement or do something about equivalent injustices happening everyday in every court room across this nation. Yet she finds it more important to question the morals of a fine family man. She has since realized how unfair and inappropriate her comments were and recused herself.

There's plenty to criticize C. Strong for in regards to his coaching career, but player discipline sure as **** isn't one of them. Frankly, he screwed himself at Texas by booting guys, guys that could have helped him win, because he has a low tolerance for stupidity. I don't get how this arrest is on Charlie, he didn't recruit these guys, there's a good chance he hasn't spent any 1 on 1 time with the two guys arrested. He didn't try to cover up the crimes, they were booted/suspended the day they got arrested. Then again, you have people on this board who are so desperate to whine about someone, that they will agree with a judge that may have allowed a rapist to go free. Her nonsense gives the defense attorney something to gnaw on, and I wouldn't be shocked if the DA ended up going for a plea bargain, just because this dumbass judge flapped her gums about something she doesn't know diddly about.

Advertisement
I'm a USF alum. I think her comments are a direct comment about football and the many cases across the country charging rape. No coach endorses or implies to a player that rape is ok. Every program has standards, their are laws and every other code of morals and norms we all know we must stay within. What's really unfair, unjust and somewhat silly is that, coach is no more to blame for the actions of individual members than the University President for all the non-sports students legal violations that occur more frequently than the highly publicized violations by athletes. No problem with her statements, but she should take on her own profession and it's unequal application of sentences for same crime. I despise crime of any kind in general, but I despise people in position to make a statement or do something about equivalent injustices happening everyday in every court room across this nation. Yet she finds it more important to question the morals of a fine family man. She has since realized how unfair and inappropriate her comments were and recused herself.

The bell has been rung, and a competent defense attorney would put pressure on the DA by pointing out that her comments will be a legit grounds for appeal if he is convicted.

She's obviously vexed that they didn't hire Butch Davis the God

I don't blame her. Charlie Skrong can't even sniff Butch's jockstrap

Yet Butch ended up at FIU. All those major jobs available, and Butch didn't even get interviewed at jobs better than FIU. Let that marinate.

Yet Butch ended up at FIU. All those major jobs available, and Butch didn't even get interviewed at jobs better than FIU. Let that marinate.

Butch Davis is a football God.

Let that marinate in your ****** for a while

Advertisement

Nah bruh, he would have gotten a better job if he was a football god.

He had said multiple times that he was only going to coach in Florida. I don't blame you for your ignorance on this matter. Most people haven't done their research nor kept up with Butch Davis the God.

You're lucky to have me here to educate

He signed on to be the head coach, he owns it from day 1. Not saying there was anything he should of done differently in his two months, no one knows that, but it is up to him to be the face of the program and lead it forward.

He had said multiple times that he was only going to coach in Florida. I don't blame you for your ignorance on this matter. Most people haven't done their research nor kept up with Butch Davis the God.

So Butch would have turned down any job that was available this offseason (LSU, Texas, Oregon, Baylor, etc) for ******* Florida International...?

:jordan:

Advertisement

So Butch would have turned down any job that was available this offseason (LSU, Texas, Oregon, Baylor, etc) for ****ing Florida International...?

:jordan:

Butch was already hired before all those jobs came open so your hypothetical is just that...but yes Butch Davis the God stated multiple times that his next job was going to be his last and he and his wife wanted to do it in Florida.

Sorry if that doesn't fit your narrative but don't worry. I'm here to educate the willfully ignorant.

B.S. When have you ever seen a judge reach out to an individual person?? Judges speak this way every single day in court as you would know if you've ever sat on a jury. It's not her job to hand hold these bums but the coach & university officials might want to listen up or they will be further embarrassed. USF may regret hiring Mr. Win at all costs Charlie. He will take everyone else's trash & then try & blame the court system for doing their job.

Why would the judge have an agenda? Probably not the first time she's seen these losers in the court system & she's putting him & USf on notice.

She would have been better off calling out the athletic department or university. Her unprofessional and tacky behavior disgraces the court and USF, because it has nothing to do with justice for the individual in front of her or the victims. She could have reached out to Strong directly (which based on her prepared statement she hasn't), the AD or President of the University if she really wanted to do something. If she hasn't previously reached out to the leadership at USF, then yes, it's as if she has an agenda. No class.
Sums up everything i wanted to say...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

She's an alum and has access to the administration. This was a shabby attention-grab on her part.

And BTW, if a judge reaches out to an official through back channels or even the front door, you or I are not likely to hear about it. I'm sure it happens all the time.

Last edited:
Advertisement

As well she should. I'm glad there was some oversight there that may have encouraged her to do that.

When Butch goes 8-4 at FIU, please tell me how my *** taste.

Advertisement
Back