Christian Williams inks with Miami

Yep. Every one of those guys you just listed were 4 stars except Ivey. He's pulled in 3 this cycle and is the teams top rated recruiter right now.

The bad recruiter line is exaggeration at it's finest.

Now, if someone wants to make the argument that we can do better recruiting wise there (Fran Brown for ecample), I have no argument and am all for it. But this dude is being judged based on his misses (which are admittedly pretty embarrassing) and not his hits.

ivey got bumped to 4-star before signing day.

Advertisement
Rumph got a little lucky with this one, (in all fairness he put himself in position to get lucky and that's important) and per Lance Roffers article I'm a little alarmed that the kid is a pretty average athlete...But I like his versatility and the tape is pretty good. He's smooth out there.

Rumph got a little lucky with this one, (in all fairness he put himself in position to get lucky and that's important) and per Lance Roffers article I'm a little alarmed that the kid is a pretty average athlete...But I like his versatility and the tape is pretty good. He's smooth out there.

You don't have to be a Deion Sanders level athlete to be a great corner. Ask Richard Sherman.

We fuggin

Advertisement
You don't have to be a Deion Sanders level athlete to be a great corner. Ask Richard Sherman.

I understand that, and that's what I'm hoping for...But again read part 2 of Lance's article and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Like the pickup though, def needed.

Advertisement
If we're throwing bama-sized bags, we are failing at recruiting.

So does that mean all the schools that consistently finish in the top 5-10 of recruiting, every year, are failing at recruiting? Apparently they are all paying kids too.

Advertisement
Rumph cb room gets the last 3 seasons

Bandy 4 star
Dean 4 star

Frierson 4 star
Blades 4 star
Ivey 4 star
Bethel 3 star

Christian Williams 4 star
Tecory couch 4 star

Impressive , about time to quit with that bad recruiting label...
Multiple 4 stars every full recruiting class? Interesting

Last edited:
Advertisement
Rumph cb room gets the last 3 seasons

Bandy 4 star
Dean 4 star

Frierson 4 star
Blades 4 star
Ivey 4 star
Bethel 3 star

Christian Williams 4 star
Tecory couch 4 star

Impressive , about time to quit with that bad recruiting label...
View attachment 79784

He absolutely is not a bad recruiter. I think the most accurate description is to say he's an average recruiter. He has missed a lot as well.

Advertisement
Back