Christian Williams inks with Miami

Advertisement
Finally a kid with a brain. Hmmm lets see..Go to country a$$ LSU and sit behind their other 10 CBs on the roster and hope to get some PT...or go to Miami where there is literally 4 legit CBs going into Spring ball, the best weather, great campus and live the city life. Smh. Sometimes these kids overthink things.

avonbarksdale-justgangsta.gif

I wonder how much Miami had to put up to pull him away from Bama? Or is that only when Miami loses kids.

He doesn't care about money, is really here for the education, and once was in a accident while in a Charger. Expect dumb **** like that.

Anyhow, awesome addition for sure. Very nice pull late in the game!

Advertisement
Nice pull. We should be solid at CB for the foreseeable future.

Advertisement
Welcome Christian!

Thank you for your service! Currently have a younger brother in Korea right now in the Corps.

With that said.... I’m a huge fan of this signing. Dude has a rare bend and makes up for his lack of straight line speed with great awareness and ball-hawking mentality. The battle for the starting outside CB outside of Bandy will be a good one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder how much Miami had to put up to pull him away from Bama? Or is that only when Miami loses kids.

Or maybe kids have different reasons for picking schools, and this one liked what Miami had.

And before you say it, no, I don't blame every recruiting miss on bags. But when you see a high-profile kid bouncing back and forth just between NSD, he's in it for the money. What do you think coaches say to recruits at the 11th hour that makes them question their commitment? Do you think there's any new info other than "we're willing to pay/pay more"? When a recruit drops a visit to another school after saban goes in-home with him, what do you think saban said that he hadn't mentioned in the last 14 months of recruiting the kid?

Not all recruiting is about bags, but it's foolish to think it's not a big part of the game.

Advertisement
Back