Chris Wheatley-Humphrey commits to Miami

Next year needs to be Fletcher and CJ. If Citizen is healthy he should be in there as well.

If CJ can’t get a ton of touches in year two, CWH should go elsewhere or change positions. It may take him 3 years to see the field as a RB. Need to land Lyle.

Advertisement
Not really a 2 year injury. He was injured during fall camp last season. Only been 1 full year and he's expected to return soon. No rush to bring him in.
He missed the entirety of last season, and hasn't played at all this season. As of right now it's a 1.5 yr injury, and on pace for a 2 yr injury. It doesn't matter the dates, it matters according to the football season. Like I said I'll believe he'll be back this season when he's actually back this season and contributes.

This fan base man. Dudes advocating and saying a productive dude should transfer. I want him to stick around and compete…same with Parrish. Depth depth. If fletcher or citizen are better they will play.

Mind you, we are only 6 games through the season.
You can’t keep 8-9 scholarship RB’s.

You can’t keep 8-9 scholarship RB’s.
GIF by Giphy QA

Advertisement
makes no sense because if Parrish leaves...HE IS the full time starter lol

Chaney would also be facing the prospect of less carries next year as guys like Fletcher, Allen, CJJ, Citizen will be taking more carries away.

This fan base man. Dudes advocating and saying a productive dude should transfer. I want him to stick around and compete…same with Parrish. Depth depth. If fletcher or citizen are better they will play.

Mind you, we are only 6 games through the season.
i think this is fueled by the idea that we don't always play the best guy if the older guys are there. But Bain, Mauigoa and others are examples of this not being the case.

Advertisement
citizen has never played

allen doesnt take his carries now.

CJJ has had 1 snap in like 3 games

Hes on par with Fletcher.

Cmon man.

The flip side could also happen...Citizen is as good as we think he is, Allen has one more year under his belt, CJJ is too dangerous to languish on the bench and you and I both know that what you're seeing now and is what you'll see next year.

Cmon man.

The flip side could also happen...Citizen is as good as we think he is, Allen has one more year under his belt, CJJ is too dangerous to languish on the bench and you and I both know that what you're seeing now and is what you'll see next year.
Seems like lately it's difficult to project anyone to get better year over year. I feel lately players stay the same or have a slump the following year. With that said I feel Citizen needs to atleast get reps before we project him to take reps from Chaney. Chaney clearly lost a step and Citzen supposedly had a nasty knee injury would think it's going to take atleast a year for him to try and even attempt to get back to his old form.

CWH-

The definition of a scat back. Skinny in the legs right now....adequate size in my opinion for the role he likely plays.
Think of the same frame as Graig Cooper. maybe a hair shorter.

I know i saw some question his speed previously. The BURST and Acceleration is definately there. He burst some long ones on us, had a fumble they recovered ( handoff issue with qb). He split some carries with another back.

Wont be a full time back here, 3rd down type and i'd say they can put him at KR as he in the open field is alot like Brashard Smith. Hes a home run hitter in my opinion when he opens up.

Didnt play any defense.

They killed us and we arent actually that talented on defense.

CWH-

The definition of a scat back. Skinny in the legs right now....adequate size in my opinion for the role he likely plays.
Think of the same frame as Graig Cooper. maybe a hair shorter.

I know i saw some question his speed previously. The BURST and Acceleration is definately there. He burst some long ones on us, had a fumble they recovered ( handoff issue with qb). He split some carries with another back.

Wont be a full time back here, 3rd down type and i'd say they can put him at KR as he in the open field is alot like Brashard Smith. Hes a home run hitter in my opinion when he opens up.

Didnt play any defense.

They killed us and we arent actually that talented on defense.

Thanks! So you think he's worth the take and if you had to call it stay at RB?

I like the Cooper comparison…From a couple highlights of senior year I see possibly better feet and dancing ability than Cooper, but burst is a nice trait to share with Cooper as that was his strength.

Advertisement
Thanks! So you think he's worth the take and if you had to call it stay at RB?

I like the Cooper comparison…From a couple highlights of senior year I see possibly better feet and dancing ability than Cooper, but burst is a nice trait to share with Cooper as that was his strength.
yea he has better feet than coop who always tripped himself up.

a take for me

Advertisement
This behavior typically does not end well. I hope he contributes here.
these guys see one tweet and try to attack people lol. It’s hilarious how little our fanbase knows about footballz.

1. His competition sucks.

2. These are his stats before playoffs I believe (if I’m wrong, someone can correct me).
IMG_1915.jpeg

They lost to Belen 20-13 last night which if the 2000 yards is accurate, means he ran for less than 60 yards against a 5-6 Belen team.

Eyeball emojis.

Advertisement
Back