Chris Wheatley-Humphrey commits to Miami

Don’t worry when it gets turned around there will be hella receipts bruh. I hope this is another Butch where they hate the HC and when he turns it around it will still be hate. As long as we uppin it later down the line I’m coo with it. This kid is good though. Im coo with having my own receipts as well but just imagine how crazy it’s going to get further down the line.
I hope one day I get clowned for ever doubting big Manny. I'll be front and center to accept.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No one has ever won an Internet beef. If you did, you're feeding your own ego. Act like adults , it's football. Muddy threads with straight garbage and **** measuring. It's tiresome
EXACTLY........thats why they need to meet IN PERSON!!!
ezgif-2-4da89f6668.gif

Don’t worry when it gets turned around there will be hella receipts bruh. I hope this is another Butch where they hate the HC and when he turns it around it will still be hate. As long as we uppin it later down the line I’m coo with it. This kid is good though. Im coo with having my own receipts as well but just imagine how crazy it’s going to get further down the line.
Oh the time is coming brother, it’s coming….
wayward pines GIF

Advertisement
@WeBallinBoyz they might even give him a shot at CB. He might not even be an RB here especially being that it’s very likely we’re getting Lyle.
I think he’s better suited for that yeah. At least he has speed, I’m fine with taking him and just seeing where he ends up. I think Riley and Lyle at RB is elite, with CWH a poor man’s Chris Johnson. We need speed at both positions though.

Advertisement
I think he’s better suited for that yeah. At least he has speed, I’m fine with taking him and just seeing where he ends up. I think Riley and Lyle at RB is elite, with CWH a poor man’s Chris Johnson. We need speed at both positions though.
I don’t think CWH has anywhere near the speed the CJ does but he still may be too fast to play CB here

Don't mention Butch's or his staffs names in comparison to this nonsense. Butch knew his weaknesses, that's why he had an Elite staff. Mario is a good recruiter, but nowhere near Butch's recruiting acumen, nor Butch's evaluations and development....Hence, 25 1st rounders in 6yrs, including 2 NFL HOFers, and 3 more soon to be NFL HOFers. Butch's Probation teams of 95, and 98 would beat the brakes off this team. 96 and 97 had a legitimate excuse....only 42 scholarship players....but the 97 recruiting class is the best in UM History.

I just wish we stop with the corner projects. Let this kid play his position and actually fill the gaps we have with the right recruits

Advertisement
Don't mention Butch's or his staffs names in comparison to this nonsense. Butch knew his weaknesses, that's why he had an Elite staff. Mario is a good recruiter, but nowhere near Butch's recruiting acumen, nor Butch's evaluations and development....Hence, 25 1st rounders in 6yrs, including 2 NFL HOFers, and 3 more soon to be NFL HOFers. Butch's Probation teams of 95, and 98 would beat the brakes off this team. 96 and 97 had a legitimate excuse....only 42 scholarship players....but the 97 recruiting class is the best in UM History.
Oh yea I know that for sure. All I’m saying is he knows what that man did he knows how it looks. And if I see that talent start improving (which it has) it is possible he eventually turns it around. It would be more difficult for Butch in todays age for sure with the way it is now. His build is still copied till this day.

Oh yea I know that for sure. All I’m saying is he knows what that man did he knows how it looks. And if I see that talent start improving (which it has) it is possible he eventually turns it around. It would be more difficult for Butch in todays age for sure with the way it is now. His build is still copied till this day.
If Butch had the resources that Mario has had since he's been here (100% complete support from the Administration, and unlimited $$$$ from boosters, and NIL) he'd have built an Empire that would make Alabama's look mundane. Mario was a GA under Butch from 98-2000...There's no excuse with his advantages, for us to see this type of mediocrity.

If Butch had the resources that Mario has had since he's been here (100% complete support from the Administration, and unlimited $$$$ from boosters, and NIL) he'd have built an Empire that would make Alabama's look mundane. Mario was a GA under Butch from 98-2000...There's no excuse with his advantages, for us to see this type of mediocrity.
There isn’t an excuse but I’m going to give him the time. We always rush dudes out and that sh has not worked. I want to see what he stacks for several years and worst case someone else can take us with his players. And I don’t think the admin will support an outsider, if this fails they will hold that bag again

Advertisement
There isn’t an excuse but I’m going to give him the time. We always rush dudes out and that sh has not worked. I want to see what he stacks for several years and worst case someone else can take us with his players. And I don’t think the admin will support an outsider, if this fails they will hold that bag again
What the Administration did to Butch is nothing short of a Travesty. If people really knew the entire truth about what he went through in regards to practically everything, they'd be shocked. I don't dislike Mario....I know he's a Great Husband, father and recruiter. I know he bleeds Orange & Green, that being said, for 8 million a yr, he needs to improve several facets rather Quickly.

No doubt- Even Bobby Bowden said Butch was the best recruiter he’s ever seen-

Look at the talent he accrued at UNC-

I think he was the one that found Cortez Kennedy and Russell Maryland.

What the Administration did to Butch is nothing short of a Travesty. If people really knew the entire truth about what he went through in regards to practically everything, they'd be shocked. I don't dislike Mario....I know he's a Great Husband, father and recruiter. I know he bleeds Orange & Green, that being said, for 8 million a yr, he needs to improve several facets rather Quickly.
This right here my bruh

Advertisement
Back