Chris Wheatley-Humphrey commits to Miami

Personal attacks
these guys see one tweet and try to attack people lol. It’s hilarious how little our fanbase knows about footballz.

1. His competition sucks.

2. These are his stats before playoffs I believe (if I’m wrong, someone can correct me). View attachment 265288

They lost to Belen 20-13 last night which if the 2000 yards is accurate, means he ran for less than 60 yards against a 5-6 Belen team.

Eyeball emojis.
You'd honestly find a way to tell us that every single recruit currently committed sucks. I've never seen a poster here with a bigger inferiority complex. Looking forward to your 1000+ word diatribe of a reply, of which I won't bother to read.

Advertisement
You'd honestly find a way to tell us that every single recruit currently committed sucks. I've never seen a poster here with a bigger inferiority complex. Looking forward to your 1000+ word diatribe of a reply, of which I won't bother to read.

Here’s your link for bipolar treatment. I think you’ve flipped back and forth moreso this week than ever before, it’s wild. But Mental health isn’t a joke and I hope you get the help you deserve, wishing for a speedy recovery.

I’m sorry that me providing clarity towards his stats upset you.

Last edited:

Here’s your link for bipolar treatment. I think you’ve flipped back and forth moreso this week than ever before, it’s wild. But Mental health isn’t a joke and I hope you get the help you deserve, wishing for a speedy recovery.
I'll give you a pass because you're a pathetic excuse for a human being and I genuinely feel sorry for you, but on the real, don't EVER make light of mental health. I lost two immediate family members to addiction and suicide. People like you don't deserve an audience and certainly get what's coming to them, so I'll be the bigger person and pass my well wishes on to you, because you certainly will need it.

I'll give you a pass because you're a pathetic excuse for a human being and I genuinely feel sorry for you, but on the real, don't joke about mental health. I lost two immediate family members to addiction and suicide. People like you don't deserve an audience and certainly get what's coming to them, so it's you that I best my well wishes along to.
Sorry man, but you bring it upon yourself. You’re a joke lol and everyone knows it. I also have family members with mental illness, so I know what it looks like.

I mean didn’t RellyRell put you in a body bag just yesterday for flip flopping again? You go from belittling the staff and Mario, to aggressively attacking those that question him. If you can’t see that, then uh…yeah I’ll just leave it alone I guess.

Sorry man, but you bring it upon yourself. You’re a joke lol and everyone knows it.

I mean didn’t RellyRell put you in a body bag just yesterday for flip flopping again? You go from belittling the staff and Mario, to aggressively attacking those that question him. If you can’t see that, then uh…yeah I’ll just leave it alone I guess.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. It's college sports and nothing serious. You however just crossed the line and made it personal. The fact that you are still trying to belittle me after making fun of my own journey with mental health and call me a 'joke' says everything anyone ever needs to know about you and your character.

Advertisement
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. It's sports and nothing serious. You however just crossed the line and made it personal. The fact that you are still trying to belittle me after making fun of my own journey with mental health and call me a 'joke' says everything anyone ever needs to know about you and your character.
The victim card is a classic one. Like you said, it’s a message board. If you can’t handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

You attacked me first for pointing out his competition and his most recent game against an ok opponent, and so far have been put in the morgue for it every time. It’s not the first time, it’s like 9 or 10 lol. Watch your tongue and we’ll have no issues.

I wish you well on your mental health journey and that there’s always help out there. Seriously.

The victim card is a classic one. Like you said, it’s a message board. If you can’t handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

You attacked me and so far have been put in the morgue for it every time. Watch your tongue and we’ll have no issues.

I wish you well on your mental health journey and that there’s always help out there. Seriously.
Am I being threatened now? Again, this is now the third time you are making light of an extremely serious issue, and one that has affected me tremendously on a personal level.

these guys see one tweet and try to attack people lol. It’s hilarious how little our fanbase knows about footballz.

2. These are his stats before playoffs I believe (if I’m wrong, someone can correct me). View attachment 265288

They lost to Belen 20-13 last night which if the 2000 yards is accurate, means he ran for less than 60 yards against a 5-6 Belen team.

Eyeball emojis.
He had 8 Carries for 76 yards and only had 1 carry in 2nd half due to a hamstring injury vs Belen

Advertisement

As an FYI, when I see a report alleging a "personal attack," but then go back and see it is actually the person doing the reporting that took the first personal shot, I'm going to give that first poster the warning.

Govern yourself accordingly.

Eyeball emojis.
Sadly every year CIS goes to bat for guys that never contribute at the University of Miami. I get the idea of backing our guys but save the victory laps for his first start or TD or anything of importance in college.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Eyeball emojis.

Yea South Broward comp leaves a lot to be desired. It’s a bad district but the kid possess some attributes that gives him the ability to be a contributor on the p5 level. I think SB also has a freshman that ran for 1k yards. That’s crazy in high school. A 2k and a 1k rusher.

I miss when we could at least argue about Deion and not how bad we are...
Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky

I miss when we could at least argue about Deion and not how bad we are...
Don’t worry when it gets turned around there will be hella receipts bruh. I hope this is another Butch where they hate the HC and when he turns it around it will still be hate. As long as we uppin it later down the line I’m coo with it. This kid is good though. Im coo with having my own receipts as well but just imagine how crazy it’s going to get further down the line.

Advertisement
Back