Chris steele

Advertisement
We’re full at corner when we have 2 guys??? I like Good and Brownlee, but Good is a project and you need another CB to come in and compete right away. Plus is we are “full” staff is dropping one of those two like an anchor for Steele or Dent in a heartbeat.

Could have a silent commit or two

Staff maybe told him we’re full at CB in other words thanks but no thanks we know it’s a free trip and don’t have time and resources to be wasting on. He’s a Cali DB. And visited UM once.
Probably

Advertisement
Could have a silent commit or two

Only silent commit they would take above Steele is Rique and Richards and even then this staff is not dumb enough to cut off other “Elite” CB knowing those two guys are going to be tempted with big bags even if they commit, much less as “silent” commits.

Advertisement
Maybe staff felt Steele was never coming. Free trips. Of course we gave it a shot with him but maybe staff recognized he wasn’t truly considering us. Move on. Kid is from Cali. You don’t see USC *****ing about guys they don’t get from south Florida. Get a grip kid was never coming.

Yes. This. Ivins said it two weeks ago. FWIW, also said the staff wasn't as high on Steele as the "stars" indicated. They have felt all along that he would end up at USC - don't think the staff fought too hard to keep the OV. His comments let everyone save face

Y'all can thank Randy for that .. My nephew was all Miami.. and never been offered from Miami and we both went to Miami Norland High school smdh.

I used to really hear stories about Randy. Glad it can be officially confirmed. Even though he’s a Seminole, gotta respect Rhodes, no doubt.

It’s comical that some posters actually believe Steele is not coming on his visit because staff told him not to. Kid was always a long shot, but don’t kid yourself Staff would take him in a heartbeat. We took our shot and he choose to go in a different direction, it happens. Let’s movd on. If he’s not coming here, I just hope he doesn’t end up at UF.
The staff told him to silently commit to them or to cancel the Ov.

Advertisement
The staff told him to silently commit to them or to cancel the Ov.

You believe they pressured him to “silently” commit without ever visiting the campus? Again he was always a long shot and I DGAF that he’s not coming here.

LOL so Chris Steele would rather visit Columbia, SC then visits Miami.

Someone send Rumph to a sales course, dude clearly needs all the help he can get at this point.

Advertisement
Not signing him and the Hawkins kid who signed with Kentucky will turn out to be huge mistakes.

I liked hawkins better. Thought Mcrae projected best on OL but could live with the pass. Wouldn’t hve objected the way we need linemen though

OV got canceled because we told Steele our CB room was full. Kids better stop playing with a UM offer. Coaches clearly don't care about rankings like some of us fans do lol
Butch Davis NOR JJ did eithet!!!! There looking for kids who can be developed, coached up, so we're back to creating BEAST! Look around the country and take notice of what 3* kids out of Dade & Broward Counties are becoming, I'll tell you, NFL Savages!!!

So kid ended doing what most figured he would do after looking at schools all over the country,which is stay home and choose USC. Hopefully Stevenson does the same and stays home after playing around with the OOS schools.

Advertisement
Back