Chris steele

Advertisement
Advertisement
He didn’t commit. After it was reported he committed, he sent out a tweet saying mute all false speculation.
Because he didn't break the news himself. He gave them a verbal already he just didnt want some random guy to break the news. He wants to do it his way.

Advertisement
Shocker. Highly rated DB from Southern California commits to USC after snagging some walking around money from chumps.

Adoree Jackson and Inman Marshall pulled the exact same stunt. We should never be looking to Cali for DBs anyway.

Shocker. Highly rated DB from Southern California commits to USC after snagging some walking around money from chumps.

Adoree Jackson and Inman Marshall pulled the exact same stunt. We should never be looking to Cali for DBs anyway.

Wish So Fla kids would do the same.

Advertisement
When is Miami gonna get back to being able to keep the elite South Florida DBs home, similar to how USC is doing.

Advertisement
LOL so Chris Steele would rather visit Columbia, SC then visits Miami.

Someone send Rumph to a sales course, dude clearly needs all the help he can get at this point.

you think an 18yr old doesnt know the difference between Miami and South Carolina even if they've never been?? Your perceived logic regarding Rumph and recruiting is dumb as shx

you think an 18yr old doesnt know the difference between Miami and South Carolina even if they've never been?? Your perceived logic regarding Rumph and recruiting is dumb as shx

I understand why you feel that way.

But let's look at the facts. Rumph has missed on TC, Wilson, Byrd, Henderson, Jobe, Surtain - pretty much all our top targets since he has been here.

Another thing you guys forget about is the opportunity cost of having a mediocre recruiter like Rumph at DB coach. This program literally would not have won some of its championships without elite DBs (e.g. Ed Reed, Bennie Blades), I'm not sure we win in 2001 without Ed Reed.

I know it's a different era back then, but in today's environment I'm not sure Rumph has the skill set to sign a Ed Reed (who would not be under the radar today) or a Sean Taylor. And we know how much of an impact players like that can have on your program!

A moden day example is UGA. Look at the opportunity cost they had to pay by having a underskilled CB in the national championship game last year in overtime.

At the end of the day, there are just too many misses on guys at the top of your board with Rumph.

Advertisement
Back