Chris steele

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
Just posted he is taking an OV to South Carolina next weekend. Looks like Canes are officially out

Advertisement
i don’t understand, wasn’t this the same kid 3 months ago that said “Whether I take an official or not to a certain school doesn’t really mean anything,” “That’s not really going to mean too much in my recruitment.” How does this disqualify the Canes?

i don’t understand, wasn’t this the same kid 3 months ago that said “Whether I take an official or not to a certain school doesn’t really mean anything,” “That’s not really going to mean too much in my recruitment.” How does this disqualify the Canes?

You think he's gonna commit to somewhere he's never been?

Advertisement
Not coming here. UF will be his destination. We can't get nationally recognized DBs to visit to save our life. I still can't believe Paul Williams was able to.....u what, never mind. Next.

If he wants to go be a f'n Gaytor then let him. Clearly he's not too bright if he's going to pass up a trip to SoFlo for a trip to bum **** Columbia. He'll get whats coming for him in 2019 when the Pope baptizes his *** in Orlando
Lawry’s

Advertisement
Advertisement
OV got canceled because we told Steele our CB room was full. Kids better stop playing with a UM offer. Coaches clearly don't care about rankings like some of us fans do lol
THat is not smart if true . You don’t take a project like Good and tell a more proven guy like Steele we don’t have room for him just because he hasn’t committed yet . It’s June

Advertisement
OV got canceled because we told Steele our CB room was full. Kids better stop playing with a UM offer. Coaches clearly don't care about rankings like some of us fans do lol
Was just about to post that this sounds like he was maybe told to kick rocks.

THat is not smart if true . You don’t take a project like Good and tell a more proven guy like Steele we don’t have room for him just because he hasn’t committed yet . It’s June
Brownlee I’ll take it but I’m definitely not on board with good.
Definitely not okay with these 2 being the only corners we will get in this class...

Just be a fan bro and enjoy a team that has done a full 180 from where they were a couple years ago. Who are we to challenge what any of the coaches are doing right now? They like what they like and dislike what they don't like. It's clear they like Good and Brownlee so let's just be fans and support them. I get how easy it is to get caught up in the rankings and etc but our coaches clearly don't care about the 247 Composite score for our class lol.

I said it yesterday and I'll say it again. Good(if he stays healthy) will be one of the top CB's in the nation in a couple of years. I don't care if he's proven or not this guy is in the same mold as Michael Jackson and he hasn't even played his Senior Year of High School yet.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back