Chris steele

Just be a fan bro and enjoy a team that has done a full 360 from where they were a couple years ago. Who are we to challenge what any of the coaches are doing right now? They like what they like and dislike what they don't like. It's clear they like Good and Brownlee so let's just be fans and support them. I get how easy it is to get caught up in the rankings and etc but our coaches clearly don't care about the 247 Composite score for our class lol.

I said it yesterday and I'll say it again. Good(if he stays healthy) will be one of the top CB's in the nation in a couple of years. I don't care if he's proven or not this guy is in the same mold as Michael Jackson and he hasn't even played his Senior Year of High School yet.
He’s not in the same mold as Michael Jackson. Where did you get that comparison from?

Advertisement
i don’t understand, wasn’t this the same kid 3 months ago that said “Whether I take an official or not to a certain school doesn’t really mean anything,” “That’s not really going to mean too much in my recruitment.” How does this disqualify the Canes?

That doesn’t apply to Miami. It was in the fine print.

Is he from south Florida? No? Okay. Don’t want him. Give me a 2 and 3 star Dade/Broward CB over a 5 star outsider any day.

Advertisement
Is he from south Florida? No? Okay. Don’t want him. Give me a 2 and 3 star Dade/Broward CB over a 5 star outsider any day.

Lmao
Right on cue. Now the kid is overrated and 2* kids are better than him. This is great.

I wish I had the time and patience to go look to see your posts after we landed Lingard, Brevin Jordan, Jarren Williams, etc
Since you know, they weren’t from SoFla so I’m sure you didn’t want them either.

Lol wow, not everyone ends up Xavier rhoades or whoever as a 3 star sleeper... there are plenty Ryan Mayes, and other 2 and 3 stars who bust
Lmao and if these dudes don’t pan out they’ll be the first ones to kick em off the team and say Rumph can’t recruit he messing up our corner depth

Recruiting is fluid. My girl led until I dumped her *** now nobody leads

Diarrhea is fluid. Recruiting isn’t so fluid that we lead for a kid one week and the next he’s choosing to not visit us

Just be a fan bro and enjoy a team that has done a full 360 from where they were a couple years ago. Who are we to challenge what any of the coaches are doing right now? They like what they like and dislike what they don't like. It's clear they like Good and Brownlee so let's just be fans and support them. I get how easy it is to get caught up in the rankings and etc but our coaches clearly don't care about the 247 Composite score for our class lol.

I said it yesterday and I'll say it again. Good(if he stays healthy) will be one of the top CB's in the nation in a couple of years. I don't care if he's proven or not this guy is in the same mold as Michael Jackson and he hasn't even played his Senior Year of High School yet.
Generally you prefer to do a 180, or at least not be heading in the exact same direction when there is a change.

Advertisement
Lol wow, not everyone ends up Xavier rhoades or whoever as a 3 star sleeper... there are plenty Ryan Mayes, and other 2 and 3 stars who bust

Xavier Rhodes is my nephew hands down one of the best cb in the NFL #Rhodes2Greatness

At this point Stevenson and Richards are pretty much gonna have to play corner if these guys don't pan good and brownlee

Advertisement
Just be a fan bro and enjoy a team that has done a full 180 from where they were a couple years ago. Who are we to challenge what any of the coaches are doing right now? They like what they like and dislike what they don't like. It's clear they like Good and Brownlee so let's just be fans and support them. I get how easy it is to get caught up in the rankings and etc but our coaches clearly don't care about the 247 Composite score for our class lol.

I am being a fan. Just because they’re coaches doesn’t mean mean they’re immune to criticism . They make mistakes just like normal humans and if what was said is true, thats a mistake imo. I’m not trying to downplay Good at all, I think he will be solid. But now you’re just jumping to conclusions about how he will turn out and ignoring the fact that Steele is just a better player right now regardless of rankings. Watch the film. You can throw around predictions for the future all you want just not as an argument against present day facts

OV got canceled because we told Steele our CB room was full. Kids better stop playing with a UM offer. Coaches clearly don't care about rankings like some of us fans do lol

There’s no one on our board that should be placed higher or prioritized more than Steele, only exception being Stevenson, why would we turn down the #2 CB in the nation, because our “CB room is full” Steele is the type of player you make an exception for.

Advertisement
Why is it so hard for us to get blue chip corners, its been like that for since Burns & Howard

I am being a fan. Just because they’re coaches doesn’t mean mean they’re immune to criticism . They make mistakes just like normal humans and if what was said is true, thats a mistake imo. I’m not trying to downplay Good at all, I think he will be solid. But now you’re just jumping to conclusions about how he will turn out and ignoring the fact that Steele is just a better player right now regardless of rankings. Watch the film. You can throw around predictions for the future all you want just not as an argument against present day facts
Fair points but as a counter...Do you think the staff cares more about where the recruits are right now or where they project to be in the future?

I know Dee said he was interested and I'm sure he was to a degree but let's be honest...dude visited South Carolina, LSU and UF. All "eastern" states and didn't make it priority to unofficial visit us once. I think Steele is a good player and I would've liked to had him in the class but I don't think he's worth stressing over as well when their are kids in our backyard who project to be just as good if not better than him in a couple years.

Advertisement
Back