Chris steele

Neither Stevenson nor Steele are coming.
Stevenson being elite close to home and having ties to the team needs to be recruited heavily regardless.
Not gonna get caught with our skinners in our hands with Sanguinetti Elam and Davis if they’re not 💯 on board. Especially when we have athletes like the 2 that just committed. If we went hard after the other kids and got left with nothing we would have people on here wondering why we didn’t go after them and say how we have poor talent evaluators.
On the other hand maybe the kids do want to come here but aren’t better than the ones on the team already and the staff seems to feel that the other kids have a higher ceiling.
Our image has been shattered over the past 15 years and it’s gonna take time to rebuild it. Until then expect more of the same.
It’s easy to recruitiat an elite level when you drop bags. Hugh feeeze was banging hookers and dropping bags all the way to multiple 5 star recruits and even the sec was *****ing about it.
If we dropped the kind of bags that uga and Bama do we would be in a very different place. Thinking that some kid from Naranja or the Goulds is gonna magically ralate to some corny white southern dude with bangs but can’t relate to Rumph is a very very short sighted argument. Cash is a universal mf’ing language that everyone can relate to.
I guarantee you if Rumph left he would have a job at a p5 school in 2 seconds.

Advertisement
The man Steele can't even come on a free visit, can't believe we fell for it again I guess DsJr is back again for part two trolling this board this year

Lol at how this kid has handled his recruitment.

Fairly safe bet he won't amount to sht.

Advertisement
FE2170D3-21C9-4B36-9AE6-A6516717ACE7.jpeg

Advertisement
I cant believe how stupid they are. It’s like they know they won’t get in trouble.

Good move by the staff we just don't have time to play recruiting games with kids that's not form SOFLA.

Advertisement
It’s comical that some posters actually believe Steele is not coming on his visit because staff told him not to. Kid was always a long shot, but don’t kid yourself Staff would take him in a heartbeat. We took our shot and he choose to go in a different direction, it happens. Let’s movd on. If he’s not coming here, I just hope he doesn’t end up at UF.

It’s comical that some posters actually believe Steele is not coming on his visit because staff told him not to. Kid was always a long shot, but don’t kid yourself Staff would take him in a heartbeat. We took our shot and he choose to go in a different direction, it happens. Let’s movd on. If he’s not coming here, I just hope he doesn’t end up at UF.
He said it himself in an interview from Ivins that we were full at corner

Advertisement
Maybe staff felt Steele was never coming. Free trips. Of course we gave it a shot with him but maybe staff recognized he wasn’t truly considering us. Move on. Kid is from Cali. You don’t see USC *****ing about guys they don’t get from south Florida. Get a grip kid was never coming.

He said it himself in an interview from Ivins that we were full at corner

We’re full at corner when we have 2 guys??? I like Good and Brownlee, but Good is a project and you need another CB to come in and compete right away. Plus is we are “full” staff is dropping one of those two like an anchor for Steele or Dent in a heartbeat.

Staff maybe told him we’re full at CB in other words thanks but no thanks we know it’s a free trip and don’t have time and resources to be wasting on. He’s a Cali DB. And visited UM once.

Advertisement
Back