Chris Steele To The U?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes. Exactly that. He was reevaluated once he pulled his stunt and determined he is too soft. Take it for what it is. But that's from a coaches mouth.

Thats sounds like the biggest load of horse**** ive heard all day. Our DB coaches have lost 5+ head to head to battles against UF. They need to evaluate how they evaluate. Nothing about steeles tape says soft and he just dropped his nuts on UF

Elam
Steele
Wilson
Edwards
Henderson
The carol city kid i cant remember his name.

Advertisement
Yes. Exactly that. He was reevaluated once he pulled his stunt and determined he is too soft. Take it for what it is. But that's from a coaches mouth.

You agree with their assessment?

Thats sounds like the biggest load of horse**** ive heard all day. Our DB coaches have lost 5+ head to head to battles against UF. They need to evaluate how they evaluate. Nothing about steeles tape says soft and he just dropped his nuts on UF

Elam
Steele
Wilson
Edwards
Henderson
The carol city kid i cant remember his name.
Elam and wilson wasn't a battle because neither were ever coming here

Advertisement
You agree with their assessment?
I can see what they are saying. But at the same point I disagree with the reasoning behind it. I dont think hes soft at all. I think he just didnt apply himself at all times. Only when necessary. Honestly that's a big deal in itself for me. But you gotta look at what were after and if you think hes soft than you're not being real with yourself about the majority of kids on our board. For me a kid being soft is simply an obstacle that can be bypassed with a lil bit of fine tuning. Get to know the kid and speak to what matters to him. I'd rather have that being avkid deemed soft who has every single tool checked off that you can ask for rather than a kid who is also soft but lacks on plenty of the rest of the things u look for. I'm tired of projects personally.

Manny went to visit him after Elam used his official on us. Lets stop making excuses.
Our coaches see lots of prospects they have no chance of getting. Some even con their way into visits. Doesn't mean Elam or Wilson were ever coming here which was the original statement.

Advertisement
Back