Chris Steele To The U?

Advertisement
Is it possible? Will the staff make contact him? Would be absolutely great to stick it to UF not once, but twice come the 24th of August.

No and anyone with any kind of common sense would know this. He is obviously going back to the west coast like his family and himself wants and you have to be retarded to think the canes are a legit option.

Advertisement

giphy.gif

Would be great to add him (especially given that CB is one of our three biggest position needs, and it would stick in that '**** craw real good).

Not going to happen.

I wouldn't take Jones. Two sexual assualts within 30 minutes of each other. If it's true, that young man needs help. Football should be the last thing on his mind.

Obviously it was, if you are a college football player and you gotta do it this way, gotta be bytch made, not that its right any other way, but alot of tow truck driver's and truck driver's period stay suspect!

Hes transferring for numerous reasons. One of them being he said Jones was always creeping on him. Apparently walked in on him showering twice... he was trying to take that cherry.

Man, who WASN'T this dude tryna ****?
They're gonna have to have the Florida Gator mascot, point out on a miniature Florida Gator mascot doll, where dude touched it. smh
Buddy gonna **** the Greyhound bus taking him outta town in the tailpipe. smh
wtf2.gif

Advertisement
Steele might be involved in the incident... if he is this dude is nuclear and I wouldn’t even give him a text

But if he isn’t mentioned and truly just hated being a Gator(don’t blame him) then I’d bring him in.. dude was taking 1st team reps I believe in the spring

Slightly OT, but where does that leave the Gators in terms of CBs? Are Henderson and Wilson going to be the starters? Could be some epic South Florida battles. I would love to see Harley and Pope (and Wiggins) have career days against these traitors. Or maybe Jeff Thomas and KJ Osborn will show that South Florida doesn't have a copyright on speed and talent? Don't care just as long as we obliterate those dudes (and Edwards if he's still on the team).

Advertisement
Slightly OT, but where does that leave the Gators in terms of CBs? Are Henderson and Wilson going to be the starters? Could be some epic South Florida battles. I would love to see Harley and Pope (and Wiggins) have career days against these traitors. Or maybe Jeff Thomas and KJ Osborn will show that South Florida doesn't have a copyright on speed and talent? Don't care just as long as we obliterate those dude (and Edwards if he's still on the team).

Yes
They were going to be the starters regardless and they both will most likely declare next year and are no later than 2nd day picks. This kid (Steele) was already penciled in as their 4 and was even getting 1st team reps this past spring because Wilson was still recovering from his injury that ended his season last year. He was basically sewed in to start in 2020 obviously barring injury and he kept progressing. They will have to rely on Kaiir Elam who gets in this summer. Not sure who their nickel is but yes, their CB's after their top 2 are vulnerable but you can say the same thing about us and most other teams as well.

Advertisement
Told the coaches he was committed, was supposed to visit when he unofficially UF over the summer but then he didnt, continued to say he was silently committed. Then when Rumph and Richt told him to be public with his committed, he folded like a tent and never OV. He then committed to USC.

if that is all true, then f him.

Advertisement
Back