Chris Johnson, Jr. senior highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s like sitting here waiting for them to snap the ball
dead harry styles GIF

Advertisement
Yeah I don’t believe a word he says. He obviously just doesn’t want to tip his hand as to where he’s going so he’s just saying both schools are the dream school.

My guess he wants eyeballs for his announcement and I’ll be Ole Miss in the end

Advertisement
Or we read articles where a quote is left out, a sentence is moved, no clue of how something was said.

We likely were never out of it if you took a neutral party and talked to the kid. Prob isn’t thrilled with what he saw but prob likes Mario so we were going to be in it until the end. (But I do hope he has been told something)

Advertisement
Yeah I don’t believe a word he says. He obviously just doesn’t want to tip his hand as to where he’s going so he’s just saying both schools are the dream school.

My guess he wants eyeballs for his announcement and I’ll be Ole Miss in the end
i think cane but a lot of poeple said he wanted to see how we performed. guess well find out. still need 2 backs (portal, hS, doesnt matter)

i need him moving his stuff into a dorm. his LOI wont be good enough

Very fair. And live or from a verified social media account, too, not just some random video. Those deep fakes have gotten pretty good.

So.... to hopefully prevent Johnson from having another change of heart this week, here's the plan , according to ON3:

Miami head coach Mario Cristobal and RB coach Kevin Smith will take an in-home visit with Johnson and his family at 4:30 this afternoon.

Once that trip wraps up, Johnson and his father will drive down to campus to begin the official visit. Nyjalik Kelly will be his host on the visit.

Johnson plans to announce a commitment on Sunday via Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back