Advertisement
Go the FSU route - good portal evals and end up w the best run game in the ACC
A get an oc to run a simple player friendly offense like norvel
He never in his career was about out talenting players
I think his recruiting will prevent him from being elite
But he’s a good college oc
Switch him and gattis and it would be extremely different

Advertisement
So the conspiracy theorist in me wonders about the timing of this visit and if it’s a chance to privately go over some video of the OCs offense if we secretly made the hire but can’t make it public.
Lets Go GIF

f^ck it I’ll roll with it.

For real though, it’s somewhat understandable. Like you said, him and his pops were very clear about that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We just lost our fastest RB in Rooster.

Supposedly Mario said since spring camp that we needed an influx of speed on the team.

It would make zero sense to let Knighton walk without a concise plan for landing at least one fast RB. To fail to do so would be a fail of epic proportions, and another dumb *** move.

Citizen was a big, fast back before his injury, and Don used to have some pretty good wheels before his numerous injuries. Unfortunately, we can’t just think that they’ll return to 100% next season, if ever.

Advertisement

Supposedly Mario said since spring camp that we needed an influx of speed on the team.

It would make zero sense to let Knighton walk without a concise plan for landing at least one fast RB. To fail to do so would be a fail of epic proportions, and another dumb *** move.

Citizen was a big, fast back before his injury, and Don used to have some pretty good wheels before his numerous injuries. Unfortunately, we can’t just think that they’ll return to 100% next season, if ever.
Not to be a downer but seven McGee seems to be coming here and he would be the speed guy

Who’s to say “we let knighton walk” ?

Hopefully we get this dude but I seriously doubt we showed knighton the door after his resurgence and the positive comments from Mario toward the end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back