Chris Henderson tweeting

LOL I can't believe we are trying to parse tweets now. Geez such silly newb crap. I truly wish threads like this meaing nothing would get deleted but it is what it is .

Advertisement
watch the finish with a wink and some gif

It may just be my age but I need more than this.

its posted on the 1st page of the thread. you guys gotta stop posting with tears in your eyes, cuz you miss still when you do.

Hahaha. I laughed. Well played.

I've always been intrigued by you avatar. Who is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eva Green. Didn't actually know who she was. Just thought the expression was hilarious.

It may just be my age but I need more than this.

its posted on the 1st page of the thread. you guys gotta stop posting with tears in your eyes, cuz you miss still when you do.

Eva Green. Didn't actually know who she was. Just thought the expression was hilarious.

Great rack

Great rack

Indeed

http://img1.rnkr-static.com/list_img_v2/13959/2213959/C480/the-bustiest-celebs-with-basketball-sized-*****-u1.jpg

Heard my name, how can I help? FYI to NYSTOM, don't ever say you have doubts about the recruiting class. We have quite a few soft shoulder people who cannot handle the thought of it even if we lose a 4 star RB that was a lock for months on end.

In his defense he's probably just jealous of the one you have for Pete.

You'd have to talk to Pete because I had zero issue with him until he bumped my month old thread in an attempt to look cool.

For someone who doesn't have a beef with Pete......

You're a mod.

If someone bumped a month old thread for no reason you'd give them a ban. But Pete does it and it's ok?

Friend, Miz did that exact thing. People do it all the time. No one gets banned for that. You just took it personally.

Advertisement
So you salty that someone bumped a thread that was premature to post in the first place come on now man that some jit sh¡t

Everyone analyzing tweets but nobody analyzing main picture on Twitter page with him and girl with a um hat?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Oh wait in further analysis he is wearing cane shirt... my bad

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Business decission is why he is choosing Miami. UF is his dream school but he made the business decission to go to Miami after talking to Cooney.

This is how he came here Cooney got him thinking about his future and how Cooney had his back at Columbus, and he looks up to Cooney.

Last edited:
Business decission is why he is choosing Miami. UF is his dream school but he made the business decission to go to Miami after talking to Cooney.

This is how he came here Cooney got him thinking about his future and how Cooney had his back at Columbus, and he looks up to Cooney.

Cooney was at Southridge..?

Idiots in this thread still think he is coming. This business tweet with the Gator salaries is equal to Mc postponing his announcement. Forget about Henderson. He ain't comin

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cooney was at Southridge..?

Huh Columbus, Henderson is from there. He had his back while at Columbus because he didn't like the coaches. I worded it terribly.

Advertisement
Idiots in this thread still think he is coming. This business tweet with the Gator salaries is equal to Mc postponing his announcement. Forget about Henderson. He ain't comin

LOL, okay. Then why doesn't he go to Bama then? Let's compare their salaries. On top of that, Bama isn't a raging dumpster fire.

Advertisement
Gatahz getting desperate

Yeah I don't know how that tweet could be interpreted any other way.

God**** trolls infecting the board with their ry. Pete you need to start banning these chumps.

Downside to having a non pay recruiting site is that you get so many s trolling.

See you breh wedneseay

the amount of mopery and faqqotry since we lost on a syrup bottle is mind boggling. We're still going to close very strong.

It's usually the same 10-15 guys .. Just like in every job it's the 10-15% who don't want to change and only want to do things one way.

Advertisement
Back