Chris Henderson tweeting

Dude, stop

He is not from NY. The dude is too soft.

Lol.

You really got quite the hard on for me, huh?

In his defense he's probably just jealous of the one you have for Pete.

You'd have to talk to Pete because I had zero issue with him until he bumped my month old thread in an attempt to look cool.

Man, you are really a silly bītch, holding a grudge because someone bumped your thread.

Own that shīt like a man and stop whining.

**** hamburgerhipster (I hate to say this) is a better sport than you, and he got turned inside out over Bieliema

Advertisement
Lol.

You'd have to talk to Pete because I had zero issue with him until he bumped my month old thread in an attempt to look cool.

For someone who doesn't have a beef with Pete......

You're a mod.

If someone bumped a month old thread for no reason you'd give them a ban. But Pete does it and it's ok?

^^^ you right though...

And, guys (which includes myself) back to Henderson, or this thread gets locked. Go ahead, find your best dictator and call me by that name, but this is getting absurd (again).

Advertisement
Lol.

You're a mod.

If someone bumped a month old thread for no reason you'd give them a ban. But Pete does it and it's ok?

Friend, Miz did that exact thing. People do it all the time. No one gets banned for that. You just took it personally.

You're a mod.

^^^ you right though...

Brock......

He is not from NY. The dude is too soft.

Lol.

Man, you are really a silly bītch, holding a grudge because someone bumped your thread.

**** hamburgerhipster (I hate to say this) is a better sport than you, and he got turned inside out over Bieliema

There's nothing to "own".

We're faltering down the stretch yet again. If pointing that out makes me a "bit*h", so be it.

Especially looking at his retweets before this one

$$$ under contract now & in future for active DBs in NFL:
[MENTION=13418]Gator[/MENTION]sFB 262.5 Millon
[MENTION=5266]CanesFootball[/MENTION] 66.5 Million
Simple Business Decision.

Some bags were probably dropped if tonight.

How much of that is tied up in Joe Haden?

Advertisement
Lol.

We're faltering down the stretch yet again. If pointing that out makes me a "bit*h", so be it.

how r we faltering? bc we lost on McFarland? lol youre an idiot

McFarland was a huge blow. We have no backup.

Smith isn't coming. Henderson might not.

Harley and Dean are, which is good. But we really, really need Thomas. If we get Thomas, Richt gets a passing mark. However, this could've been a much better class.

Advertisement
the amount of mopery and faqqotry since we lost on a syrup bottle is mind boggling. We're still going to close very strong.

Harley and Dean are, which is good. But we really, really need Thomas. If we get Thomas, Richt gets a passing mark. However, this could've been a much better class.

where did you get he might not come? from your ***? he hasnt spoken to UF in a week. hes with Bandy right now, and hes visiting campus on Sunday after Orlando. Also, Banda tweeted right after he did along w a kid who knows him

Advertisement

You're a mod.

^^^ you right though...

Brock......

Man Pete came at me too though when all I said was," you have to admit it did look bleak at the beginning of January". It's not big deal man

I'll bet you're a lot of fun at parties

Advertisement
Back