Chris Henderson tweeting

Man, you are really a silly bītch, holding a grudge because someone bumped your thread.

Own that shīt like a man and stop whining.

**** hamburgerhipster (I hate to say this) is a better sport than you, and he got turned inside out over Bieliema

There's nothing to "own".

We're faltering down the stretch yet again. If pointing that out makes me a "bit*h", so be it.

how r we faltering? bc we lost on McFarland? lol youre an idiot

McFarland was a huge blow. We have no backup.

Smith isn't coming. Henderson might not.

Harley and Dean are, which is good. But we really, really need Thomas. If we get Thomas, Richt gets a passing mark. However, this could've been a much better class.

where did you get he might not come? from your ***? he hasnt spoken to UF in a week. hes with Bandy right now, and hes visiting campus on Sunday after Orlando. Also, Banda tweeted right after he did along w a kid who knows him

He tweeted out "busienss decision" right after retweeting a tweet of a comparison with what UF dbs in the NFL make compared to UM dbs. Coincidentally, that tweet also had "business decision" in it. If that doesn't give you slight pause, I don't know what to tell you. This is somewhat similar to when Mcfarlands dad came out with those quotes and everybody tried to spin it one way when it was clear we were in very bad shape. Not as bad now, but not the best news.

Advertisement
Lol.

You really got quite the hard on for me, huh?

In his defense he's probably just jealous of the one you have for Pete.

You'd have to talk to Pete because I had zero issue with him until he bumped my month old thread in an attempt to look cool.

Man, you are really a silly bītch, holding a grudge because someone bumped your thread.

**** hamburgerhipster (I hate to say this) is a better sport than you, and he got turned inside out over Bieliema

We're faltering down the stretch yet again. If pointing that out makes me a "bit*h", so be it.

We lost McFarland. How are we "faltering?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Harley and Dean are, which is good. But we really, really need Thomas. If we get Thomas, Richt gets a passing mark. However, this could've been a much better class.

where did you get he might not come? from your ***? he hasnt spoken to UF in a week. hes with Bandy right now, and hes visiting campus on Sunday after Orlando. Also, Banda tweeted right after he did along w a kid who knows him

He tweeted out "busienss decision" right after retweeting a tweet of a comparison with what UF dbs in the NFL make compared to UM dbs. Coincidentally, that tweet also had "business decision" in it. If that doesn't give you slight pause, I don't know what to tell you. This is somewhat similar to when Mcfarlands dad came out with those quotes and everybody tried to spin it one way when it was clear we were in very bad shape. Not as bad now, but not the best news.

The fact that you analyze tweets from 18 year olds make you a ******

Advertisement

hey dumbass did you not see the tweets from Erick Marrero who knows him personally or Bandas right after or are you just selectively picking the news you want to report. eject yourself please

Look at who our DC was between 2011-2015. Of course UF's players are making money RIGHT now in the league.

**** you being kind, the idiot he's considering playing for now is part of the reason as well. But guess what we have like three guys that's going to go much higher in this years draft than anyone would have thought based on last year. Our staff now will be getting cats paid!!!

Last edited:

I'll bet you're a lot of fun at parties

Grown man having melt down over tweets that mean nothing, Sad

Advertisement
In the past any time a kid said "business decision"... it wasn't the UM. Hopefully that trend ends

did you guys not see bandas tweet and Eric Marreo (sp) tweet? hes a cane

I did not see this. What was it?

watch the finish with a wink and some gif

It may just be my age but I need more than this.

its posted on the 1st page of the thread. you guys gotta stop posting with tears in your eyes, cuz you miss still when you do.

Hahaha. I laughed. Well played.

People tweet him...As long as it isn't totally corny...He retweets it...THEY ALL DO THAT. Jesus people.

The one thing I don't get though is why is Marrero tweeting Gator signs to him? Am I misreading something there?

Advertisement
People tweet him...As long as it isn't totally corny...He retweets it...THEY ALL DO THAT. Jesus people.

The one thing I don't get though is why is Marrero tweeting Gator signs to him? Am I misreading something there?

yes they know each other. its sarcastic

If we pull Herbert, Edwards, and Henderson away from UF.. then let just do what Tennessee does to us and offer who ever is UF's top targets.. UF apparently doesn't have a bag man to and 3 of their top 7 recruit (as of now) were former Miami Commits.

Advertisement
I did not see this. What was it?

watch the finish with a wink and some gif

It may just be my age but I need more than this.

its posted on the 1st page of the thread. you guys gotta stop posting with tears in your eyes, cuz you miss still when you do.

Hahaha. I laughed. Well played.

I've always been intrigued by you avatar. Who is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back