Chris Henderson tweeting

And if he signs franchise and the rest of the guys will be singing his praises.It's the same group that swore us up and down we couldn't win with three freshman linebackers. The sky is falling versus the optimistic group. Same schtick happens every year.

Scumbag liar. I was leading the group that said we'd be fine with the 3 freshman LBs and that we had enough depth at LB.

As for Henderson, you lying scumbag, I have no beef with him at all if he signs with UM.

Why don't you tell the board some more lies about how you were cozying up to McFartland's mom and how dialed in you were.

Advertisement
Again, losers on here are reading an absurd amount into a particular tweet.

Read the Bama boards. Their insiders and writers have pretty much admitted Henderson isn't picking Bama.

It's Miami or UF for him, and all the recent picks have been for Miami, plus we get the last face-to-face with him

The "last face-to-face" worked so well for us when Brown visited McFarland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Incredibly well.

I'll never understand the over the top optimism from some posters on this board. What in the world has happened where we fall into the same traps over and over again? Will Henderson become a Cane? Maybe. But the "slam dunk" rhetoric is aggravating to say the least. People never learn.

The same can be said for the over the top negativity

That's a fair point. I hate the two extremes.

Saw Coach Rumph at the game with a recruit. Great win.

Which recruit? or it didn't happen

Not sure, but he had length.
Go on. I'm listening. Slowly for me though.

Rumph and recruit were in the fans line to get into the game. Rumph was turned around, of course, to go to recruits line. He should have known it.

You're not too good at **** talk are you?

Which recruit? or it didn't happen

Not sure, but he had length.
Go on. I'm listening. Slowly for me though.

Rumph and recruit were in the fans line to get into the game. Rumph was turned around, of course, to go to recruits line. He should have known it.

You're not too good at **** talk are you?

Nope, he surprised me when he turned around in the fans ticket line. He should know better. Not a good look.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back