Chris Henderson tweeting

Advertisement
Advertisement
That Business Decision **** got me shook.

theres been no indication that he is anything but a cane

business decision means hes staying home imo

I like this narrative. I like Bandy being in his ear. I like that we visited his pops. I like there's buzz we get to see him on Sunday. i like the crystal balls in our favor. But I ain't sold yet.

I like this narrative. I like Bandy being in his ear. I like that we visited his pops. I like there's buzz we get to see him on Sunday. i like the crystal balls in our favor. But I ain't sold yet.

You're smart not to be sold. This is one that I'll believe when the ink dries.

CheckMate on Hendo with Brad Stewart committing. IMO.

They have room for Henderson and Edwards. Bama is the darkhorse for Henderson if they strike out on NSD. When is Henderson announcing?

What do you mean "if they strike out on NSD?"

Henderson isn't waiting to see what happens on NSD, he's already said he's going to inform coaching staff's a day or 2 before.

And Saban wants henderson bad, he has a spot in their class if he wants in

Advertisement
When Alabaga is involved and the words "business decision" come into play, then be worried.

Bags may have already been dropped off.

The same porsters fall for the old banana-in-the-tailpipe every single time.

You're smart not to be sold. This is one that I'll believe when the ink dries.

Exactly.

When Alabaga is involved and the words "business decision" come into play, then be worried.

Only way "business decision" is good for us is if the recruit is using it as a smokescreen to make people think he isn't coming here.

Only way "business decision" is good for us is if the recruit is using it as a smokescreen to make people think he isn't coming here.

Exactly. Let's hope that this^^^ is the case.

Advertisement

Yep. No kid ever uses the phrase "business decision" when committing to UM.

Again, losers on here are reading an absurd amount into a particular tweet.

Read the Bama boards. Their insiders and writers have pretty much admitted Henderson isn't picking Bama.

It's Miami or UF for him, and all the recent picks have been for Miami, plus we get the last face-to-face with him

Hahaha. I laughed. Well played.

I've always been intrigued by you avatar. Who is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eva Green. Didn't actually know who she was. Just thought the expression was hilarious.

Great rack

Indeed

http://img1.rnkr-static.com/list_img_v2/13959/2213959/C480/the-bustiest-celebs-with-basketball-sized-*****-u1.jpg

But those wrists.. FUGLY.

Advertisement

Read the Bama boards. Their insiders and writers have pretty much admitted Henderson isn't picking Bama.

It's Miami or UF for him, and all the recent picks have been for Miami, plus we get the last face-to-face with him

The "last face-to-face" worked so well for us when Brown visited McFarland.

Incredibly well.

Incredibly well.

I'll never understand the over the top optimism from some posters on this board. What in the world has happened where we fall into the same traps over and over again? Will Henderson become a Cane? Maybe. But the "slam dunk" rhetoric is aggravating to say the least. People never learn.

Advertisement
Back