Chris Henderson tweeting

You see Florida is going on a rant because they said we started the rumor of the violations when it was not true hahaha

And that jackass that got band who posted on here that he started it was what they were referencing in it. He needs to stay band. We don't need that shît tied to the board

I think the guy that got band that was posting here, was actually a gator troll trying to do damage control. Or at least that's how it seemed to me. He seemed way too invested in us believing that it was him, a Kings fan, that started the rumor. Why would you reveal that? Especially just a few days before signing day. Made no sense that he would want to reveal it now.

You could be right. Unfortunately, he bragged about it as if he was one of us on our board.

Advertisement
You see Florida is going on a rant because they said we started the rumor of the violations when it was not true hahaha

And that jackass that got band who posted on here that he started it was what they were referencing in it. He needs to stay band. We don't need that shît tied to the board

I think the guy that got band that was posting here, was actually a gator troll trying to do damage control. Or at least that's how it seemed to me. He seemed way too invested in us believing that it was him, a Kings fan, that started the rumor. Why would you reveal that? Especially just a few days before signing day. Made no sense that he would want to reveal it now.

You could be right. Unfortunately, he bragged about it as if he was one of us on our board.

Just too convenient. Think about it, if you were a canes fan, and went to the trouble starting a false rumor, what would it benefit for you to reveal it prematurely like that? See what I'm saying?

Just too convenient. Think about it, if you were a canes fan, and went to the trouble starting a false rumor, what would it benefit for you to reveal it prematurely like that? See what I'm saying?

Yep. The guy had like 50 posts since joining in 2012. He probably comes on an trolls occasionally and gets band.

Advertisement
You all do realize how dumb this argument is? Miamis best dbs played when salaries where less then today's. Ed Reed, Sean Taylor and so on did get the contracts new players get.

Advertisement
False flag

Gulf of Tonkin upvote

bringing strong refs, Maddux

I see you

Maddox-1.jpg

why i say get all rattled up with these kids.. if he think he got the math than let him go. every team go through a span of producing a brand and for a while florida had dbs. but now all that is going to change and if this kid is that blind where he cant see florida is fin to decline than we don't need him. they had their run at 2-3 5* stars dbs each year and that is what sold, but not the cabinets are empty and so is the talent. espn and the sec cant help this land slide, so go mr henderson. and to be honest with you, i don't want this kid anymore.

Man, you are really a silly bītch, holding a grudge because someone bumped your thread.

Own that shīt like a man and stop whining.

**** hamburgerhipster (I hate to say this) is a better sport than you, and he got turned inside out over Bieliema

There's nothing to "own".

We're faltering down the stretch yet again. If pointing that out makes me a "bit*h", so be it.

how r we faltering? bc we lost on McFarland? lol youre an idiot

McFarland was a huge blow. We have no backup.

Smith isn't coming. Henderson might not.

Harley and Dean are, which is good. But we really, really need Thomas. If we get Thomas, Richt gets a passing mark. However, this could've been a much better class.

I'll bet you're a lot of fun at parties

Bwahahaha!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back