Chris Curry

Advertisement
All I know is Cuckmas Brown better not **** this up. We need 2, maybe 3 backs this cycle.

I prefer Davis over Curry. But Curry can be take as long as the staff evaluates him correctly and knows what they're getting.

For example, 2014 was loaded at RB in FL. There were 4 RB's in the Top 50 nationally, but there was a HUGE difference in their talent.

Tier 1 - Cook
Tier 2 - Michel, Scarbrough
Tier 3 - Yearby

It's up to the staff to identify and evaluate correctly. IMO, this year looks like

Tier 1 - Lingard
Tier 2 - Cook
Tier 3 - Davis & Curry

We can't just be happy taking only Davis & Curry and thinking we're getting guys just as good as Cook & Lingard.

Cook is overrated. He nothing like his brother. To me it's Lingard at the top, and Cook and Davis a step below them, with Curry at the bottom.

We aren't getting Cook and I be **** of I want us worried about some **** Lingard all year. Sign of curry and then see which one after that really wants the work.

Might be a bad cut up.

The guy ran for 300 yards against Imokalee with several long runs.

Doesn't happen often.

Immokalee had like 13 men within 5 yards of the ball before each snap. He was getting hit in the backfield or ripping off 20+ yarders. Immokalee's DC needs an exorcism.

I like this guy as a role player, though my opinion is not fully developed. I need to see more.

Advertisement
Just watched his highlight tape and I came away unimpressed.... wtf does he have all of this unnecessary hype for?
Lingard
Davis
Cook
Should be our targets...

Not elite speed, he just bounces off tackles. I don't think he's a number 1 back quality for Miami

Advertisement
Chris curry
Just watched his highlight tape and I came away unimpressed.... wtf does he have all of this unnecessary hype for?
Lingard
Davis
Cook
Should be our targets...

Not elite speed, he just bounces off tackles. I don't think he's a number 1 back quality for Miami

His junior tape starts off with 6 TD of 7 yards or more...And he's trucking in every one of them.

This kid has speed.

Advertisement
Lingard
Davis
Cook
Should be our targets...

Running back is so much more than elite speed. You can have elite speed and run real fast into defenders. Not sure how good he will be , but if he is 4.6 or faster he is a take in my opinion. Does Walton have elite speed? Or for that matter gore, najeh, edge,cooper, yearby, duke, maybe Millerand Willis. The one thing most did elite was either balance, vision, or acceleration(first 3 steps).

Lingard
Davis
Cook
Should be our targets...

Running back is so much more than elite speed. You can have elite speed and run real fast into defenders. Not sure how good he will be , but if he is 4.6 or faster he is a take in my opinion. Does Walton have elite speed? Or for that matter gore, najeh, edge,cooper, yearby, duke, maybe Millerand Willis. The one thing most did elite was either balance, vision, or acceleration(first 3 steps).

People are so caught up on 40 times. The yac with this guy is crazy , and that's far more important than top end speed. He is also very decisive when he does cut.

When I look at rb film I try to notice his vision , decisive on cuts and short bursts. When he sticks that foot in the ground he's cutting and going. Then always makes the first guy miss or breaks the tackle.

I'm actually impressed with the majority of the posters here liking him, most here just **** over guys 40's or great top end. Then miss all the other important attributes of a rb.

Top end is just the cherry on the sundae , not the actual ice cream. And he's not slow , just not electric or great top end. There's plenty of speed and very good acceleration.

Advertisement
He getting 7 and 6 yards runs and putting them on a highlight tape... albeit he broke tackles to get it

Watch his junior stuff...If you are looking at HUDL it is the 3rd or 4th one down on the screen. It's not the one that says 15-16

MORE THAN ENOUGH speed

He getting 7 and 6 yards runs and putting them on a highlight tape... albeit he broke tackles to get it

He had long runs too. Those are his tape to show you he's getting 4-5 more yards than majority of other kids at that level. Doesn't seem to have a great ol that's opening huge holes either.

I know it's hard to look past the gut shooting through a huge hole and going 80 untouched. The tough yards are the hardest to get and separate guys at the next level

Advertisement
Back