Choc Gray

Depending on what Robert Burns can bring to the table we could be looking at a situation where we are loaded at FB.

1 George
2 Gray
3. Burns

Advertisement
Lol y’all love some Choc man.. Changed positions and now he’s Najeh Davenport and Trey Burton. Hahahahaha y’all wild...

Advertisement
I seriously thought Choc was gonna be the starting RB.

But then Albert Bentley came in as a walk-on and took his spot.

Let's at least give Burns another year before we put him in that boat.

sure why not..he's had what 4 since he's played football..lol...what's another couple years.I don't think this kid will ever play a down here cause I don't think he'd make it through practice without getting hurt unless they gave him a red jersey so he couldn't get hit.

I hope the kid does make it and it's sad a kid of his talent is so injury prone.But we will see..

He and Burns will be remembered as the greatest backfield that never was..
Burns might burst onto the scene quick...he has no pressure no ones expecting anything from him. Hope he proves us doubters wrong cause on his hs film he got mean burst and power

sure why not..he's had what 4 since he's played football..lol...what's another couple years.I don't think this kid will ever play a down here cause I don't think he'd make it through practice without getting hurt unless they gave him a red jersey so he couldn't get hit.

I hope the kid does make it and it's sad a kid of his talent is so injury prone.But we will see..

D

Can't say I disagree, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Advertisement
I love this kid because of his fortitude and hope he makes an impact. This is a guy who was given MULTIPLE reasons to just throw up his hands and quit. To say it was to hard and everyone was against him. He didn't. He put his nose to the ground, grinded it out, got himself enrolled, and will have a college degree at the end of the day. Career might not have happened how he wanted it too, but this is a kid who we should be shown as an example to kids in his neighborhood. No quit, all team

Last edited:
Advertisement
He could transfer to a school like FAMU immediately and play right away. Especially if he has graduated. Would love for him to catch on as a FB/HB in the offense. But if that doesn't work out..whats the point of keeping him here to be the 4th-5th string RB and 2nd string FB/HB when you can advise him to go to a FCS school and play right away if he finishes his school work by summer term?
I have no doubt he could have been a MEAC QB. That said the ship has sailed going to another school. Even if he got great playing time his degree would end up being from a far less valuable school. Better for him to be a Cane what if legend with a UM degree so he can peruse being a life legend. Him and Knowles are in the same boat IMO

I have no doubt he could have been a MEAC QB. That said the ship has sailed going to another school. Even if he got great playing time his degree would end up being from a far less valuable school. Better for him to be a Cane what if legend with a UM degree so he can peruse being a life legend. Him and Knowles are in the same boat IMO
Knowles!!!! Never. It's Choc Gray we're talking about here. Remember the dance when Richt was hired? No comparison.

Advertisement
DZTwXmqVMAAniu2.jpg

The best thing for Choc would be pulling a Dallas Crawford from a few years back at UNC when Duke got hurt. Crawford had a career game and basically was the reason we won. Something similar could be Gray's lasting memory from playing here.

Only problem I don't want the four guys in front of him to be out.

Advertisement
Back