Choc Gray

Advertisement
Didn't Langham and Harris work out with the 1s? Thought I read that somewhere. I'm not being a ****, but I'm not sure it means anything yet based on those two also being part of the 1s
The difference is Langham and Harris were still with their primary position group, WR.

Fullback is a different role for Choc.

Thanks for the update DMoney.

Last edited:
Choc talk?

10 years from now will people still be dreaming about “what could have been” with him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't Langham and Harris work out with the 1s? Thought I read that somewhere. I'm not being a ****, but I'm not sure it means anything yet based on those two also being part of the 1s
I agree. Doesn't mean anything. Spring is when the staff move guys least likely at one position to add depth and competition at another. Like moving whats his name from LB to DE.

Advertisement
I get the feeling that Richt is giving a lot of these "attrition/transfer" candidate guys a final shot and either making a role for themselves or being asked to move on once Spring is over. You are seeing guys like Jahir Jones, George Brown, Choc, Terry McCrary etc, getting major reps in Day 1. I like that move by Richt. "You got 15 practices to show me you should stay around past the Spring Game. After that, we need that scholie kid."

Advertisement
Choc talk?

10 years from now will people still be dreaming about “what could have been” with him?
all message board hype. He was built up on here. I knew HS coaches that didnt think he was that good. He was a great athlete, not a great
running back/football player. Yearby was light years ahead of him as far as playing the position.

I get the feeling that Richt is giving a lot of these "attrition/transfer" candidate guys a final shot and either making a role for themselves or being asked to move on once Spring is over. You are seeing guys like Jahir Jones, George Brown, Choc, Terry McCrary etc, getting major reps in Day 1. I like that move by Richt. "You got 15 practices to show me you should stay around past the Spring Game. After that, we need that scholie kid."
Isn't Choc done after this year? What would be the point in asking him to leave after spring?

Advertisement
Back