Chigozie Nnoruka Note

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
**** he’s quick. Perfect fit.

That’s the thing about grad transfers. You can still find front-line talent that didn’t fit somewhere for some reason. Colbert was a freak, he just never found the right spot until Miami.

This guy is a perfect bridge of the ‘19 DTs just like Tito allowed us to bring Nesta along slowly.

That’s the thing about grad transfers. You can still find front-line talent that didn’t fit somewhere for some reason. Colbert was a freak, he just never found the right spot until Miami.

This guy is a perfect bridge of the ‘19 DTs just like Tito allowed us to bring Nesta along slowly.
Yeah man don’t want to see us have to rely on Nesta too much. Kids a beast but to keep him fresh and disruptive I think will be critical. I see that Sophomore (RS) from Bama and how he’s used....as soon as he hits the field he’s just a force of nature but they don’t overwork him

Advertisement

I remember during the Shannon era, Randy didn’t like JUCO’s or transfers because many of them had “bad” habits with their techniques and stuff. Never understood that mentality.

Advertisement
I remember during the Shannon era, Randy didn’t like JUCO’s or transfers because many of them had “bad” habits with their techniques and stuff. Never understood that mentality.
That is a corch's mentality. Radio is a corch.

AB442D00-42D9-4774-BEC6-2123634A29CA.jpeg

Advertisement
Back