Chickillo

Advertisement
We need that **** out there. More people who understand what the **** NO D is doing the better. So dont just look at his limitations or whatever, he is a solid player but also a good leader, who u need in crunch time and when adversity strike. Along with Perryman

Anyone acting like chick isn't a solid player is a serious loser. He IS NOT a rush end. He does more than just get sacks.

Advertisement
Really guys lol Forget that his name was Chickillo for a second.......

Keep it real. What would you say about a highly touted "5 Star or high 4 star" Defensive End who
who after 3 years stats looked like this:

CHICKILLO CAREER STATISTICS
SEASON G-GS UT AT TT TFL YDS SACK YDS FF FR PBU INT YDS
2011 12-9 15 23 38 6.5 25 5.0 20 1 1 0 0 0
2012 12-12 29 16 45 6.5 31 4.0 24 0 2 1 0 0
2013 13-13 25 21 46 7.5 25 3.5 15 0 0 2 0 0
CAREER 37-34 69 60 129 20.5 81 12.5 59 1 3 3 0 0

Im sorry I love the U too much, have seen All American defensive lineman come through here, the standard should still be upheld! Chick as supposedly our best lineman has to do more. For some of you to say "we need" him out there is confusing. We need him to play better because as of right now he has been a disappointment.

Last edited:
He hasn't played well since his FR year when he played lower. He does a terrible job getting off blocks and plays too high now. Jethro is another in the long line of terrible coaches we've brought in.

Yeah can't imagine how Chicks production would slip lined up next to Earl Moore and Corey King. I know our fanbase can be slow but sometimes it baffles me.

Advertisement
Point me to the 3-4 DEs who get this insane amount of sacks. Which is what Chickillo is playing. gtfoh with that ****. McCord and AQM etc are there for that.

He can redshirt and move to dt for his 5th year

Noooooo!!! Im sorry but I cant take another year of Chick ! This better be his last year! He has played for THEU, honored his family, played well, go to the nfl, its time to go! Give me Kamulu or Chad Thomas somebody , ANYBODY else!

Qs_M65.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

Point me to the 3-4 DEs who get this insane amount of sacks. Which is what Chickillo is playing. gtfoh with that ****. McCord and AQM etc are there for that.

Chick has been a victim of this inept recruiting by the staff. Yeah he made some plays as a smaller freshman but he literally played every snap as a soph. They knew they needed that from him so they had to bulk him up. More complete **** ups recruiting? Welp, we will just tack some more weight on Chick and have him play every snap again.

Now we got dumbasses saying Kamalu is better. You ******* kidding me? Based on jack ****. God **** these ******* clowns around here sometimes.

Yea your right! He doesnt have to get sacks at least get some impact TFLs!! How about making some impact plays in the backfield !! Your supposed to be our best lineman how about doing more than just holing the point? I think Kamulu can get 3.5 sacks and 6tfls whats so special about that?

Advertisement
We need that **** out there. More people who understand what the **** NO D is doing the better. So dont just look at his limitations or whatever, he is a solid player but also a good leader, who u need in crunch time and when adversity strike. Along with Perryman

Good luck with that.

NO D is a firm believer in chaos theory.

Yea your right! He doesnt have to get sacks at least get some impact TFLs!! How about making some impact plays in the backfield !! Your supposed to be our best lineman how about doing more than just holing the point? I think Kamulu can get 3.5 sacks and 6tfls whats so special about that?
i would say the scheme takes half the credit for the low production and your right abut the other half, people for some reason dont like to say it but hes not performing like we need him to.

Advertisement
He can redshirt and move to dt for his 5th year

Noooooo!!! Im sorry but I cant take another year of Chick ! This better be his last year! He has played for THEU, honored his family, played well, go to the nfl, its time to go! Give me Kamulu or Chad Thomas somebody , ANYBODY else!

[/URL][/IMG]

You are an idiot.

Im sorry if you are related to Chick and disappointed at an opposing opinion about his play. I know Chick has been so impressive to you but not to me. You can call me whatever you want and honestly IDGAF. I have watched him for 3 years and have seen enough. I wish the young man well but hopefully he gets on a good team in the nfl with good coaching and improves but as for this U im ready for the next man up that will make an impact.

Its not that he just doesnt get sacks, i get thats not his game. But is he a elite run stuffer? does he get a ton of QB hurries? His impact on the game often times seems muted. Maybe thats because of a lack of talent around him but if thats the case you gotta overcome it and produce anyway if your that good. Hes not a bad player by any means but even what he best at (the run game) hes still just preforms average at that. I feel like people just expect more of a down to down impact from him.

Its not that he just doesnt get sacks, i get thats not his game. But is he a elite run stuffer? does he get a ton of QB hurries? His impact on the game often times seems muted. Maybe thats because of a lack of talent around him but if thats the case you gotta overcome it and produce anyway if your that good. Hes not a bad player by any means but even what he best at (the run game) hes still just preforms average at that. I feel like people just expect more of a down to down impact from him.

Totally agree. Chick doesn't seem to have any impact on the game. He doesn't get after the QB, he doesn't seem to clog any running lanes, he doesn't bat passes. He is the definition of a JAG.

Chick has been a let down considering how good he was in high school, no doubt. He doesn't do anything overly well, he just is solid in most aspects. The part that ****es me off is when people start trashing the kid who has played every snap for two seasons, busted his *** on every play, and done everything the coaches have asked of him (even if its to his detriment). People wonder why a kid makes more impact plays when he gets to rest? Chick shouldn't be in this position, but he is. He busts ***. When people want to start talking about guys who have never played, or played a handful of plays, being "better" than this guy, yeah, I get real ******* annoyed.

Lots of guys on this roster deserve criticism, Chick is near the bottom of the list IMO

Advertisement
Back