Chickillo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would hate to see an injury to Chick. Although I agree Kamalu is physically superior, Anthony has been a solid teammate, leader, and had never complained about a thing. If he is hurt,I hope he gets back healthy asap so the young man can play out his senior year headed into next year's draft.

Advertisement
This sucks if true. He's done nothing but sacrifice since he's been here. Hopefully he'll have a speedy recovery.

On the other hand, having him out of the lineup against Louisville won't hurt because getting to the QB is not his strength. Get em back by Nebraska, that's when we'll need him.

Advertisement
Need Chik in the rotation. He is by far not what I expected coming out of high school. Nevertheless he is important to our D. If injury rumor is real I hope it is not too serious. He is a leader and deserves a great senior season.

camp starts Tuesday, if anyone is injured we'll find out immediately when they're not seen practicing. not worrying until proven otherwise #FactsOnly

Advertisement
Is anyone going to say what it is, or are we all just going to allude to an injury that was read/heard, but not mentioned what it is.

How the **** did he get hurt? Weightroom? I mean he looked fine in the photo shoot. Lot of stupid rumors flowing around this board lately.

He seemed to be moving around ok yesterday...

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Advertisement
Back