Cheating Scandal at UNC While Butch Davis Was HC There

I'm friends with Butch....Believe what you want...means absolutely nothing to me....What I do know is...Butch had alot more offers than you, or anyone else knows...but again...believe what you want....Fact is... He's done alot better job coaching at FIU than Mork has done at UM.....Pretty F-ing sad...

OK

Advertisement
Tarheels threw Butch under the bus to protect precious basketball team. the crushed him so bad
he has become poisonous to NCAA and all members.
wew, considering the RIP( retired in place) CMR who would you rather have running the show

Butch will be in a Bowl....While Richt is leading Bible study and trying to resurrect his garbage recruiting class.

Tarheels threw Butch under the bus to protect precious basketball team. the crushed him so bad
he has become poisonous to NCAA and all members.
wew, considering the RIP( retired in place) CMR who would you rather have running the show

The guy that didn't just get blown out by FAU...but that's just me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They make excuses i just look at facts. Where can you get hired at a Power 5 school and give up these yards per carry. Butch couldnt have gone to a D2 school giving up these types of yards per carry. The players at the bottom were the 3rd string.

Attachments

• 11BB247F-5C68-4220-B214-511588FE02EF.jpeg
    11BB247F-5C68-4220-B214-511588FE02EF.jpeg
    236.4 KB · Views: 5
Advertisement
They make excuses i just look at facts. Where can you get hired at a Power 5 school and give up these yards per carry. Butch couldnt have gone to a D2 school giving up these types of yards per carry. The players at the bottom were the 3rd string.
No one takes you seriously, you thought richt was the right fit which shows you don't know **** about coaching. Take yo ***** *** back to Georgia

No one takes you seriously, you thought richt was the right fit which shows you don't know **** about coaching. Take yo ***** *** back to Georgia

No I didn’t he isnt but guess what he still wins more games than your boyfriend Butch. #Facts

Advertisement
Back